Community post

You might be a TTC lady IF ....

View Full Post

So, I thought we could all use a little laugh at ourselves right about now.

This post is going to run a-la-the Jeff Foxworthy Redneck jokes, "You might be a redneck if ..." but instead, this is where we can come to find out "You might be a TTC lady IF ...."

Feel free to add your own "if's" afterward and lets have some fun!! :)

You might be a TTC lady IF ........

You can form a sentence that makes no sense to any of your friends and family, i.e. "Hoping AF doesn't come since we BD'ed when the OPK was positive and I am now at 12 DPO."

You might be a TTC lady IF ........

to you, the phrase "sticky bean" has absolutely nothing to do with cooking.

Kat  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  BabyFruit Ticker  BabyFetus Ticker

271 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

51 - 60 of 271 Replies | Last Page

when you know it is clearly the semen that you just wiped...but you make urself believe it could really be the eggwhites...

User Image

13 years ago

... You sit to read "What to Expect before Expecting," and you push the book aside thinking ~ "I KNOW THIS ALREADY!"

... you still have yesterday's negative hpt but you still look at it today, thinking that it has magically turned positive.

... when you speak out loud about ovulation, cycles, etc... your friends look confused, or look at you like you're nuts.

... hate the words "when the time is right it'll happen to you."

... you can barely sleep the nights after you are dead sure you ovulated because you're eager to take your temperature and chart it.

... you put "fake" temperatures in fertility friend because you just HAVE to see those red cross hairs indicating ovulation.

... after BD... your husband lays down and says "deposit made" (hahahahahahaha lmao)

13 years ago

Thank you so much for this topic! I really needed the laugh. I read a few of them to my husband and he cracked up, too. It's so nice to know that we're not alone since most of the couples we know got pregnant the first month!

User Image

13 years ago

...when you lose all sympathy for the girls on "16 And Pregnant"

(submitted by DH)

User Image

13 years ago

lol! these are so true!

Shea Soy Cycle1- Soy Cycle2- Soy Cycle3- "For nothing is impossible with God" Luke 1:37

13 years ago

When you are hesitant to tell others on the website about your BFP, because you know how much it stings.

Katie

13 years ago

...when you can take your temp. and sear it into your memory without truly waking up...

User Image

12 years ago

...you never have to be the one to hit snooze because you MUST NOT move before taking your temperature.

User Image

12 years ago

If...you know more about the female reproductive process than your GP.

...your DH knows he has to come home during lunch once your OPK is +.

...you're convinced you are nauseus, have twinges, bubbles, and feel pregnant and you're only 3 dpo.

...you POAS an average of 2x a day.

...you live your life in two week increments.

...your DH starts looking at your OPKs and HPTs before they're even done processing.

The rest of these are great ones!

User Image User Image

12 years ago

...if the phrase "Has anyone here TTC ever used an OPK, checked for EWCM, BD´d, then POAS at 13DPO, lashed out at DH for laughing, gotten a BFN, checked and found sticky CM, had no BMs for 5 days, waited for AF for a week, then gotten a BFP???" makes PERFECT sense to you.

User Image ***Good luck to everyone!***

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo