Community post

Discussion

Why isn't "Hating DH" a symptom?

So I understand "emotional / irratable" "weepy". Those are just like a checklist at 7dpo.

Yup
Yup
Got it

But how come "Hating DH" isn't a symptom yet? He makes a "joke" about pregnancy and I feel like I'm in the tww all alone again. I think we should vote to add a new symptom alone the lines of:
"Irrationally Hateful"

What do you ladies think? :)

Kat  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  BabyFruit Ticker  BabyFetus Ticker

4 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

Hi,
Yes I been feeling the same way lately, my dh on the other had thinks i may be bfp.
Baby dust to you

13 years ago

I agree!! My DH doesnt even want to hear anything about TTC or the TWW until we see a BFP! He thinks Im crazy !!!

13 years ago

I will ask him if he's been wondering if I am pregnant and he will say, "Nah, I haven't really thought about it." He says his train of thought is something along the lines of "I think we should start trying to have a baby .... I wonder what I should make for breakfast." HAHA

I wish I could shut my brain off like that.

Kat  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  BabyFruit Ticker  BabyFetus Ticker

13 years ago • Post starter

Yes! make it a symptom, everytime i've been pregnant at 7dpo I've "hated my husband" so today 7dpo he is working from home and boy i am not liking him too much today.

13 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo