Community post

You might be a TTC lady IF ....

View Full Post

So, I thought we could all use a little laugh at ourselves right about now.

This post is going to run a-la-the Jeff Foxworthy Redneck jokes, "You might be a redneck if ..." but instead, this is where we can come to find out "You might be a TTC lady IF ...."

Feel free to add your own "if's" afterward and lets have some fun!! :)

You might be a TTC lady IF ........

You can form a sentence that makes no sense to any of your friends and family, i.e. "Hoping AF doesn't come since we BD'ed when the OPK was positive and I am now at 12 DPO."

You might be a TTC lady IF ........

to you, the phrase "sticky bean" has absolutely nothing to do with cooking.

Kat  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  BabyFruit Ticker  BabyFetus Ticker

271 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 40 of 271 Replies | Last Page

if you have a seperate online wish list specifically for products that may help with ttc lol

13 years ago

If all you can think about is your cm and cp everytime you go to the bathroom... Or counting down the seconds til you and your dh are alone in teh same room so you can BD......Or when you sit and read over your af symptoms from last month over and over again til they are burned in to your dreams.

User Image

13 years ago

When YOU have to bribe your husband to BD.

User Image

13 years ago

haha thats a good one, i know what ya mean, i've worn my poor fiance out lol x

13 years ago

...If you're excited when you feel constipated, fatigued, gassy, have sore bbs, and cramps :)
Only TTC women see these as a good thing!

User Image

13 years ago

yep i know that feeling haha, we're so crazy about babies and ttc lol. but if thats what it takes to achieve our dreams then so be it. x

13 years ago

HAHA, I love the bribing dh one.

Howabout:

... you can tell anyone who asks exactly what the date is by consulting your mental cycle calendar.

Kat  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  BabyFruit Ticker  BabyFetus Ticker

13 years ago • Post starter

If you look back over the symptoms check list and think to your self at some point during the day you had all of these.....o.O

User Image User Image

13 years ago

IF you make a visit to the bathroom every 15 minutes to check if the B***H has come :)

13 years ago

If your life is Run in 2 Week Cycles !!!

13 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo