Community post

You might be a TTC lady IF ....

View Full Post

So, I thought we could all use a little laugh at ourselves right about now.

This post is going to run a-la-the Jeff Foxworthy Redneck jokes, "You might be a redneck if ..." but instead, this is where we can come to find out "You might be a TTC lady IF ...."

Feel free to add your own "if's" afterward and lets have some fun!! :)

You might be a TTC lady IF ........

You can form a sentence that makes no sense to any of your friends and family, i.e. "Hoping AF doesn't come since we BD'ed when the OPK was positive and I am now at 12 DPO."

You might be a TTC lady IF ........

to you, the phrase "sticky bean" has absolutely nothing to do with cooking.

Kat  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  BabyFruit Ticker  BabyFetus Ticker

271 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

151 - 160 of 271 Replies | Last Page

Haha, isn't that the truth Pom! Countdown is a lifestyle!! not something you can just create a screen name for and be part of the "club".

You ladies are the best ... keep it up!

Kat  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  BabyFruit Ticker  BabyFetus Ticker

12 years ago • Post starter

Love all of these!! And sadly, most of them ring true with me!

12 years ago

... if whenever you feel hungry, you hurry to eat asap, so that the "baby" won't be left without supply.

12 years ago

... if suddenly you find the smell of your favorite perfume of your DH very disgusting, and you're more than pleased about it.

12 years ago

if you want to lose your "honeymoon 10" just to fit into your jeans but figure "nah, it's good for a baby"

User Image

12 years ago

... If the idea of buying HPTs makes you smile.

12 years ago

... if you break out into tears in the diaper aisle of the grocery store...
... if you've told your best friend for the third year in a row to hang onto her old baby gear "just for another year" until you finally get knocked up...
... if your pharmacist smiles every time he sees you walking in the neighbourhood, with the gleeful anticipation of a man who knows full well that he is about to rake in another thousand dollars from selling "that woman who won't give up" her fertility meds...
... if your DH goes on bedroom strike because he is "tapped out"...
... if you've gotten to the point where only want to make love "when it counts" and can't summon the energy outside of your fertile window...
... if you find yourself harshly judging the sixteen year old mom with a cigarette hanging out of her mouth at the bus stop and want to scream at adoption officials who make infertiles dance for months while they wait for a chance to be approved to spend their life savings to get a baby...
... if you wonder what happened to the woman who used to love spending time with pregnant and new parent friends and is now avoiding them...
... if you spend more time checking CTP and fertile thoughts threads than you do your work email...

Blessings and prayers from me to you on this challenging journey. We will find resolution, one day, one way... perhaps not in the way we envision it, but we will find our way.

Emily

Me 33 DH 36, TTC Almost 4 Years Sept-Nov 2010 IUI #1-3: BFN June-July 2011 IUI #4-5: clomid, progesterone: BFN Aug-Sept 2011: IUI #6-7: clomid, progesterone, Gonal-F: BFN October 2011: IUI #8: 0.5 per cent chance of conception. Moving to DS. November 2011: IUI 9, 20 million with DS, 2 eggs, BFN. March 2012: IUI 10, 15 million with DS, clomid, 1 egg, BFN April 2012: IUI 11, 13 million with DS, clomid, Femara, Bravelle, Estrace, trigger shot of HCG, 2 eggs, heart full of hope http://www.fertilethoughts.com/forums/blogs/wannabebe2/

12 years ago

i love this

with him all things are possible, his grace is sufficient for me

12 years ago

When your Husband thinks you are insane to keep OPK's in your purse to make sure you POAS twice a day.

If you can't be found, to check the bathrooms as you are probably sneaking away to POAS in hopes of a +OPK

NurseDeb80 User Image 11/5/2010 My Life, Beautiful Baby Girl 10/3/2011 Baby #2, Angel to Heaven @ 11 wks pregnant User ImageMake an ovulation ticker

12 years ago

...if you only like your husband 5 days out of the month =)

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo