Community post

You might be a TTC lady IF ....

View Full Post

So, I thought we could all use a little laugh at ourselves right about now.

This post is going to run a-la-the Jeff Foxworthy Redneck jokes, "You might be a redneck if ..." but instead, this is where we can come to find out "You might be a TTC lady IF ...."

Feel free to add your own "if's" afterward and lets have some fun!! :)

You might be a TTC lady IF ........

You can form a sentence that makes no sense to any of your friends and family, i.e. "Hoping AF doesn't come since we BD'ed when the OPK was positive and I am now at 12 DPO."

You might be a TTC lady IF ........

to you, the phrase "sticky bean" has absolutely nothing to do with cooking.

Kat  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  BabyFruit Ticker  BabyFetus Ticker

271 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

161 - 170 of 271 Replies | Last Page

Good one snitzel ha ha!

12 years ago

When you worry that the warmth of you laptop might be damaging.....I'm new here but not to TTC!

12 years ago

I love this post too. lol Especially the comment about bribing DH/DP to bd on O days. I did that just last night.

ANNDD...yes, I have a designated pee cup. Now, I don't feel so weird. lol

Married to the love of my life 11-05-11 Mommy to (DS) '06' and (angel baby) '11' Waiting to catch my 2012 rainbow User Image User Image

12 years ago

these are so funny, ok my turn

...if taking your temp. every morning isn't because your sick

12 years ago

When you list pregnancy test on a score to 1 to 10
Know how to open them like an SAS officer ( quick with precision)
and can tell the exact price in each store of each brand within a ten mile radius

12 years ago

When you opk test at least twice a day during fertile days and tape them a piece of paper for future analysis.

When dtd feels more like a business transaction than fun.

When the check out girls at your fav drug store giggle every time you come in because they know why you're there

Married to the love of my life 11-05-11 Mommy to (DS) '06' and (angel baby) '11' Waiting to catch my 2012 rainbow User Image User Image

12 years ago

LOL! at pee cup, I have one too......

When AF becomes public enemy #1

with him all things are possible, his grace is sufficient for me

12 years ago

When on 2ww you wish you could fall asleep, somehow slip into a coma and wake up two days before AF so you can test.

When you wake up to find text messages and facebook wall posts from close friends asking if you tested yet (when they know its still a week too early).

When you have a measuring tape handy to measure your cup size and tummy to not only see but PROVE to yourself that they are getting bigger (so you know you are not imagining it).

If a friend or family member calls from the vicinity of a drug store, you ask them if they could pick you up some POAS's.

When you include your POAS in your baby book momento's ;)
(thinking to myself now, how many of you have not done this but will after reading this, lol)

User Image[/url]

12 years ago

when you get ovulation kit and pregnancy tests for your christmas

12 years ago

This totally made mine and my DH's day!!! Love it!!!

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo