Community post

You might be a TTC lady IF ....

View Full Post

So, I thought we could all use a little laugh at ourselves right about now.

This post is going to run a-la-the Jeff Foxworthy Redneck jokes, "You might be a redneck if ..." but instead, this is where we can come to find out "You might be a TTC lady IF ...."

Feel free to add your own "if's" afterward and lets have some fun!! :)

You might be a TTC lady IF ........

You can form a sentence that makes no sense to any of your friends and family, i.e. "Hoping AF doesn't come since we BD'ed when the OPK was positive and I am now at 12 DPO."

You might be a TTC lady IF ........

to you, the phrase "sticky bean" has absolutely nothing to do with cooking.

Kat  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  BabyFruit Ticker  BabyFetus Ticker

271 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

221 - 230 of 271 Replies | Last Page

If your hubby starts pulling HPTs out of the trash to see if a line has magically appeared since you threw it in there an hour ago... (yes, this totally happened)

"Baby Sprout" 3/17/2012 User Image

11 years ago

If DH has to hide your hpts on you until AF is due or you know you will be tempted to POAS too early!

User Image TTC since June 2012. DH: 32 Me: 29 October 2012: DH diagnosed with varicocele and low morphology 1-2% to all!

11 years ago

When you start taking your hpt at gas stations on your way to... ..okay and from work because you can no longer stand to disappoint your DH. Sad but true. I have spent the last hour reading every reply from the very 1st. Cheered me up in ways only you ladies would know!

11 years ago

You check every time you wipe.

11 years ago

if any time you are carrying something looking at it close, your 4 year old says "mom, did you pee on that?:"...lol

User Image

11 years ago

--you buy HPTs online in bulk

--you turn down BD with DH because you don't think his sperm count has replenished enough from the last BD

User Image

11 years ago

If you take cold medicine and diabeties pills to increase the chances of fertility.

url=http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com]User Image[/url][/url]13.png[/img][/url][/img]

11 years ago

You hold your legs in the air for half an hour thinking 'positive thoughts' while rolling your eyes as he's snoring next to you after BD-))

11 years ago

Stick your fingers in your regions more than Jenna Jameson.
Below the belt sorry

11 years ago

You don't get the TTC ticker on your profile because you know that the amount you've spent on tests is bigger than your mortgage.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo