Community post

You might be a TTC lady IF ....

View Full Post

So, I thought we could all use a little laugh at ourselves right about now.

This post is going to run a-la-the Jeff Foxworthy Redneck jokes, "You might be a redneck if ..." but instead, this is where we can come to find out "You might be a TTC lady IF ...."

Feel free to add your own "if's" afterward and lets have some fun!! :)

You might be a TTC lady IF ........

You can form a sentence that makes no sense to any of your friends and family, i.e. "Hoping AF doesn't come since we BD'ed when the OPK was positive and I am now at 12 DPO."

You might be a TTC lady IF ........

to you, the phrase "sticky bean" has absolutely nothing to do with cooking.

Kat  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  BabyFruit Ticker  BabyFetus Ticker

271 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

141 - 150 of 271 Replies | Last Page

When you look at maternity clothes and suddenly they're cuter than anything in your closet.

12 years ago

If you have a flashlight by the bathroom sink to get an extra good look at the line and hopeful second line on that stick.

User Image

12 years ago

"IF" every little twinge*pinch* or *ache* in your abdomen feels like a sign of early ovulation...which sends you running to the message boards to check ;)

User Image User Image

12 years ago

Your husband annonces you'll be adopting your next child and not trying for it

to every lady trying to catch that eggie!!!

12 years ago

This thread is the greatest! :)

Your months don't start with October 1st, November 1st, etc. anymore, they start with CD1. (I was on the phone with a friend earlier and told her that AF came today and that I really thought this was the month. She said the month is not over yet and I quickly told her but my cycle is. haha Her TTC journey just ended so she understands the bitterness.)

You cry when your hubby says he's leaving on a business trip (or in my case training) and he'll be gone for a month, not so much because you'll miss him (you're used to that) but because he'll miss your fertile period for the month.

Your dh totally understands the TTC lingo because it's all you talk about. haha

Both of these happened to me today. AF came this morning and then at lunch time the hubby informed me that he leaves 2-3 days before I ovulate and won't be back for a month. :( I also hate hearing "It'll happen when it's supposed to so stop stressing!" or "Just relax, stop tracking your cycle and worrying about it and it'll happen." That's virtually impossible when it's the only thing on your mind 24/7. I always tell myself I won't get my hopes up but it never fails, I do it every time and then I get brokenhearted every month.

Prayers and baby dust to everyone!

Baby dust and prayers to everyone! User Image

12 years ago

Best thread ever.. good to know I'm not alone!

User Image

12 years ago

I'm so happy i found this thread! This made my day!

... when after BD-ing, you and DH say "let this be a healthy, happy baby", instead of speaking about how great the orgasm was...

... when you feel nausea only because the food was not good, but you convince yourself that it's morning sickness in the evening...

... when during BD-ing, instead of saying sexy stuff, DH says "I'll finish quickly so that it will be a boy". (This happened to me, actually my DH is convinced that if the man finishes quickly, then baby boy will be born, lol)

12 years ago

You might be TTC if:

when someone mentions social media and you immediately think of this site instead of facebook.

12 years ago

IF , when you are in the 2WW, you feel like you are in your own little world constantly obsessing and the rest of the world is moving very very slowly around you making every day seem so much longer...

User Image

12 years ago

When you want to KILL OR MAME people that join 'countdown' for the day because they have had unprotected sex twice with two different people and now are pregnant and dont know who the father is and want us to tell them who it is, when we have been trying for years. SORRY RANT OVER

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo