Community post

Discussion

June 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

Starting this now for anyone who is out for a May baby, as I am.

Post here if you're try for a June baby.

(I'll still troll the other forums, but I thought I'd make this one in advance)

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

853 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

91 - 100 of 853 Replies | Last Page

Thanks ladies. Well, day 5 and still a flashing smiley. Do not at all know what to make of it. I have been charting, but this is my first month and I have no idea what its supposed to look like.

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/52785a

According to this I'm 6dpo, but my opk's were super negative when it says I was supposed to have o'd.

9 years ago

Good luck Basia!!! Thinking good thoughts for you!

User Image

9 years ago

Good luck Basia!

User Image

9 years ago

Mornin' lovely ladies!

Nicole: I feel like my body did bounce right back! It was almost like when I stopped bleeding that I had just stopped AF. Nothing was different besides the length of time I bled. In July, I O'd 12 days post AF, and if I am right and O'd yesterday, then that was 12 days post MC. It is crazy bc I thought there would be no way it would happen so soon! We are planning to do just what you said, let nature take it's course. My OB wanted to put me on BC for 3 months and I just looked at her like she was an idiot, lol. I told her we would just use condoms.... well, I lied.. I am thinking that if I do get pg this month, I will lie again and tell her the condom broke LOL. I feel like the best way to move on for me is to have something new to look forward to. If I get pg and MC again, I will take her advice and wait 3 cycles. She said that is what she tells everyone after a MC and personally, I don't want to be just a statistic.. I wan't to be treated as an individual bc everyone's bodies are different and I feel like I am ready.

Danielle & Scooby: Thanks girls. GL to you guys!!

Scooby: 19 vials? That is a lot of blood gf!

Basia: I am crossing everything for ya! GL, sweetie!

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Bumpin - if you feel ready then most likely you are :)

Thank you all for the support.

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

Thanks Basia! It is nice to hear support rather than being told that it is too early or your not ready. If I didn't feel ready, I wouldn't be ttc! :)

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Bumpin, my sister got pregnant the cycle after a miscarriage and my niece is 5 now. You know your body better than a dr does, so if it feels right then go with it! Hoping and praying for you ��

9 years ago

Thank you JJ! I haven't even had a cycle yet, LOL. I am just going with the flow and praying for the best! That is all I can do, really.

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

On my phone again...

jj: I've heard of that happening with the CBs that use blinkys and solids. It sounds frustrating. After I read that, I used the CB moniter that was either a blank circle or a smiley, no blinking. I'm pretty regular, so I'd start using it on CD 11 or 12, and always got a smiley by CD 14. So, if it doesnt work out this cycle, maybe try that one to eliminate guessing? Good luck girl, keep BDing ;)

Basia: yay!!!!! I so hope it works!! I was looking through old posters and tjwtjw posted last week that she is pregnant with fraternal twins! Maybe you'll get lucky and get a 2 for 1 as well!

Scooby: My heart warmed so much reading about your new RE experience. I'm so glad you found a place and people that make you feel comfortable and excited. Hope it makes all the difference you need to get your baby :)

Danielle:

Bumpin: I'm a fan of listening to your body :)

Afm: Going to the doc today for what I think is a swollen lymph node behind my ear. Weirdest thing. I hope it's easy enough to take care of, it's making sleeping difficult. DH is applying to the police academy and had to shave his 3 month old beard off Weird to see him without it!

9 years ago

All done :) got a follicle 19.6mm
Cramping a bit after procedure. Nothing I can't handle.

I am so happy to see that everybody is doing good :)
Nicole- hopefully they will be able to fix that was so you can sleep better

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo