Community post

Discussion

TTC #1 with CLOMID!!! Looking for Cycle Buddies!!

View Full Post

Hey ya'll my name is Stacey and I am 30 years old and have been married to the love of my life for almost 6 years!! I have PCOS and we have never conceived. I also recently lost 60 lbs which you could find on my youtube channel (it follows both my weight loss and TTC journey)! http://www.youtube.com/LifeWithStaceyD . I am so excited that this is our first time TTC with clomid! I am on Cycle day 3 and just took my first 50mg clomid!!! Let's all be friends and share our experiences this month!!!!

282 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

231 - 240 of 282 Replies | Last Page

Try not to worry Shelob. I know its hard to do as im doing the exact same thing, and i know that is going to continue to worry till the next ultrasound. I have every finger and toe crossed for you that its just your uterus cramping The fact that you have had ms is a good sign that everything is ok. How many weeks are you? Are you booked in for your 1st ultrasound? They will be able to do the ultrasound earlier if its not for a while yet, but keep in mind the heartbeat may not be heard yet if its still early. Let us know how you go

BabyFruit Ticker

9 years ago

Shelob--> to you, Lady! I'm sure it's nothing, but I can understand being concerned given your history. Are you still bleeding or was it an isolated thing?

Bella--> I can't believe you're 10 weeks already! That's oober crazy! How have you been feeling? 2 more weeks and you're out of the 1st trimester already!

AFM: My face broke out today with a zit right under my nose that looks like a giant booger and hurts like Hell! DH and I have been fighting all day, and the night's not being any better. I did POAS today at 6 dpo (I know, I know, I'm addicted) but as expected I got a
Maybe in the next few days....

Linda

9 years ago

2Frsty----> 6dpo is still too early, you probably havent even implanted yet i think i started poas that early too lol I have this is it! Sorry to hear things have been difficult with John. Hopefully things settle soon for you, sounds like the antidepressant is going to help at least :) I think its more for when you are on antidepressants for a long period of time going off them cold turkey isnt recommended. What did your dr say?

Im not feeling too bad, just tired all the time, still having intermitent nausea and food aversion, particularly to meat. Also having weird cramping pulling sensation over my uterus. My boobs have already gone up 2 cup sizes which happy is happy about lol. Ive already been looking for roomier clothes, particularly for work.

It feels like the last 10 weeks has gone super slow because its always on my mind lol but on the other hand it has gone super fast as well.
Ill have my 1st trimester scan blood test next week. And the 12week ultrasound in 2 1/2 weeks.

Shelob ---> how are things going?

Firsttime----> Hoping everything is going smoothly :)

BabyFruit Ticker

9 years ago

Thanks for the support girls. I am 7 weeks and 2 days today! I spent all yesterday in bed (needed the rest time anyway!) and just had brown spotting through the day (just getting rid of what had bled I assume) today it has lessened considerably so hopefully it is stopping! I have felt some waves of nausea over the last two days but not as bad as last week. I have felt the intense hunger pangs I got early in the pregnancy though. So hopefully things are okay. I talked to my midwife on saturday and on Monday we will organise an early scan (for as early as we can book it in I suppose). I have just come down with a cold so at least I can call the midwife tomorrow and get that organised!

I am starting to feel optimistic again and so this afternoon we went out maternity pants shopping. I don't need maternity clothes in general, but the pants I had cut me in half (used to wearing size 8, but with this bloating no more...). We went into SO many shops and they all had barely anything. Eventually found one shop with one small rack of maternity wear and it was all half price! I got some super comfy black pants (needed them for work!!) and some jeans as my normal ones no longer fit. Very happy with those purchases as I can wear them now, and they will stretch with me.

Bella83 that is interesting you are off meat, I am too! I have basically eaten no meat in the past week and a half! I tried a couple of times and had to give it to my husband. I have discovered a strong liking for porridge which I hadn't had in years. That is my midnight meal if I feel I need something!

9 years ago

Sounds like you girls are still doing swimmingly! And the meat thing is very common. I had to give up fried chicken (on the bone--breasts, legs, etc) the entire pregnancy! It wasn't the taste, but simply the look that got to me! I found I could eat the friend chicken tenders though. And it only lasted for about 14 weeks. And in my 3rd trimester I was forcing DH to grill me an almost rare steak about 3 times a week!

AFM: Sooooooo tired! Fell asleep at 9:30 while watching a movie that we had rented. Finally got to bed around midnight and was asleep before DH came home from his cool off Harley ride (we'd been fighting) at 1:30. And I'm up now with my son; he got up for a bottle at 2:30. God, I wish he'd go back to sleeping through the night!

Linda

9 years ago

Okay so I managed to get a scan for this afternoon! Have to travel a wee way to get to it but I am off sick today with a cold anyway so thought it was a good opportunity to get that done, and it means less time worrying. So today we should find out either way what the health of our baby is like. If it is not good I might be a bit withdrawn for a while.

9 years ago

Ooooh, either way we gotta at least know! Wishing lots of luck to you!

Linda

9 years ago

Whew, the scan was good! Saw a little baby measuring perfectly for my dates. Little heart beating away. It was great as the baby was big enough that we could just have a trans abdominal scan. Very relieved. Still, we know it is very early days yet. First baby died at 8 1/2 weeks so another week to go to get past that milestone. Still going to hold out another few weeks before telling any family we think. But glad I can tell you girls :)

9 years ago

yayyyyy!!!! im so happy for you!!!! Its amazing hearing or seeing the heartbeat for the first time!

BabyFruit Ticker

9 years ago

Ouch!!!! Holy cramps.... I have what feels like af like cramps but just super early. Maybe its a bad sign? Didnt have any noticeable side effects after taking the stuff, but maybe I spoke too soon! My boobs are killing me too! Ughhh, I wish I could be like all those girls that Just get "knocked up" and barely have too look at a penis and be pregnant. I already feel out this month and its barely 5 dpo! But I guess we shall soon see if this months a bust like I already feel it is ! Big siggghhh

Mill

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo