Community post

Discussion

TTC #1 with CLOMID!!! Looking for Cycle Buddies!!

View Full Post

Hey ya'll my name is Stacey and I am 30 years old and have been married to the love of my life for almost 6 years!! I have PCOS and we have never conceived. I also recently lost 60 lbs which you could find on my youtube channel (it follows both my weight loss and TTC journey)! http://www.youtube.com/LifeWithStaceyD . I am so excited that this is our first time TTC with clomid! I am on Cycle day 3 and just took my first 50mg clomid!!! Let's all be friends and share our experiences this month!!!!

282 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

111 - 120 of 282 Replies | Last Page

2Frsty - awww evaps suck!!! sorry bout that. hope they turn into a great BFP soon!!

shelob - glad your MIL is so supportive :) sorry that AF may be coming :/ so exciting to have dates for IVF!!! hope DH's SA looks more awesome! yay!!

AFM, CD11. watery/EWCM officially has begun! OPK still negative, not surprising though. will be positive likely tomorrow or by friday. so had my follicle scan today. if i remember right, righty had a 23 and 14.5mm follicles and lefty had a 19 and 17mm follicles. 15mm they consider mature. she's pretty sure i have 3, likely 4 eggs going this month. most normal people she would say to stop and no BD'ing this month. well last month we had 2, likely 3 eggs go and obviously didn't catch any. i'm worried i do have endometriosis and likely is 'inactivating' my eggs, she agrees, so i have the go ahead to BD this month, as long as i'm ok with a possibility of multiples. so theoretically my chances are 60-80% this month... so i hope it freaking works dang it!!! lol :) i feel DH gets tired out cuz we BD too much, so i'm giving him time off until the opk is + then time to go! ;)

TTC #1 since October 2012. Me: Diagnosed with Graves' (Feb. 2013) and Celiac (July 2013) disease. Doctor suspicious of stage I endometriosis (Jan. 2014) DH: SA very good in Jan. 2014 Me:30 DH:29 April 14th first BFP!!! EDD is Dec. 26th! please send !!! User Image User Image

10 years ago

got my progesterone level back today. 82.6nmol at 4-5dpo!!!

the last two times i had progesterone levels over 50 i got a bfp!

this is the month for all of us!!

BabyFruit Ticker

10 years ago

bella83 - that is so dang awesome!!!! FX'd for you!

AFM, CD12, positive OPK!!! EWCM and BD'd tonight. hope we catch an egg!

TTC #1 since October 2012. Me: Diagnosed with Graves' (Feb. 2013) and Celiac (July 2013) disease. Doctor suspicious of stage I endometriosis (Jan. 2014) DH: SA very good in Jan. 2014 Me:30 DH:29 April 14th first BFP!!! EDD is Dec. 26th! please send !!! User Image User Image

10 years ago

Hi Bella83. I had progesterone around 80 for most of my clomid cycles but was pregnant in any of them :( Hope yours is a good sign though! How many clomid cycles have you done and what was your progesterone on the others?

Well AF has started off nice and heavy. I am not too down about it though because I get to do the final blood test that will get me onto the waiting list for IVF tomorrow. I also got a phone call today confirming the likelihood of doing IVF in October/November. That made me happy. It is kind of a mixed feeling though as I know this will be a really hard thing to go through emotionally, and I would much prefer not to have to do it. And if we don't conceive after two rounds then we will have a massive bill for another one :( But still, better to try sooner rather than later!

10 years ago

thanks firsttimemommy! hope you catch that egg!

shelob- im currently on my 8th cycle. i had no ovulation until i was on 4th cycle at 200mg. Progesterone was 67. Sadly it was a chemical pregnancy. the following month i took 200mg again but failed to ovulate. January (6th cycle, 250mg ) my progesterone was 72 and sadly was early misscarriage :( Im thinking that my problem is progesterone dropping as i had it checked when i had a blood hcg level and it had dropped from 72 to 1.7 in the space of a week.

Last month i again took 250mg but my progesterone was only 6 at 5dpo but i think that cycle was screwed up due to the misscarriage

So this cycle was 300mg and if i dont get pregnant then i think that the only other option is ivf and hope that i ovulate on my own in the meantime

Sorry to hear AF made her appearance but how exciting that you can look forward to ivf :)

BabyFruit Ticker

10 years ago

Shelob--> I am sooooo sorry about my dear! I was hopeful for a miracle baby! But how exciting for IVF! I was so lucky to have avoided that! That's the only infertility treatment my insurance WON'T pay for, so I was glad I didn't have to get that bill!

bella--> Yay for good progesterone!! Hopefully you'll get another this month and a sticky little bean!!

Firsttime--> like crazy, girl! My DH is the opposite; he's 5 years younger than me, and wants it ALL the time! I tell him he's like a walking hormone! There's no such things as too much sex for him!

AFM: Still getting weird bf-maybes. Like, you have to shine a flashlight behind them to see them! You'd think that at 12 dpo there'd be SOMETHING there! Still moody as hell as gassy as all get out! for a tomorrow morning! DS has been super restless for a few days, so I haven't been able to stay in the bed long enough to get a good fmu! Trying to stay positive, but it's getting more and more difficult with each bfn...

Linda

10 years ago

Alright, so I'm giving up on this cycle. Finally got a good fmu to test with and got 2 more bfn. Hoping AF shows up soon so I can start trying again. I hate this crap!

Linda

10 years ago

i'm glad you guys got good progesterone on clomid, i couldn't :( boo. so i will be starting supplements tomorrow.

shelob - sorry about AF, but i'm very glad that IVF is moving for you!!!

bella83 - wow that's a lot of clomid. i just made these eggs on 50mg. but yeah, they said i have a super awesome response. it's too bad though that they still don't help my progesterone level tho :/ and sorry about your MC's :(

2Frsty - that's good your DH is always ready!! i think mine is getting out of his 'prime' and sadly sex isn't on his mind 24/7 anymore, so it makes it a little harder to keep it 'spicy'. sorry about the HPT's :( i hope you get an answer sooner than later!

AFM, CD14 and 1DPO. O'd a little early this cycle but that's OK, get's the TWW rolling. so i had OPK+ on CD12 evening and CD13AM. BD'd both days. CD13 evening had really bad ovary pains... 3-4 popping really hurts :( it'll be oh so worth it tho if i can finally capture one of them!!! would've BD'd tonight also, but DH seems to be too tired and went to bed at like 6PM. and yeah, plan is to start progesterone supplements tomorrow and they'll last 13 nights i believe. FX'd!!

10 years ago

firsttimemummy- what are your progesterone levels after clomid? if you have ovulation then you should have an adequate progesterone rise?

im also on progesterone supplments as for some reason my progesterone takes a nose dive after af is due. my last progesterone level is 124 :) but it seems a bit high for not haing had a bfp yet?

ive ordered fertilaid (im from aust) so i think i might start that next cycle if this cycle is a bfn. Im hoping that it will regulate my cycle as i dont ovulate without clomid for some reason. Does anyone have any experience with taking fertilaid and it working?

Despite having private insurance ivf is still going to cost 5000 for one cycle and its not something we can really afford atm :(

BabyFruit Ticker

10 years ago

Normal progesterone at around 8 DPO is 3.3-25.6. I come in at 3.2 by myself, and 7 and 4.4 with Clomid. That's why we gave up :)

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo