Community post

Discussion

TTC #1 with CLOMID!!! Looking for Cycle Buddies!!

View Full Post

Hey ya'll my name is Stacey and I am 30 years old and have been married to the love of my life for almost 6 years!! I have PCOS and we have never conceived. I also recently lost 60 lbs which you could find on my youtube channel (it follows both my weight loss and TTC journey)! http://www.youtube.com/LifeWithStaceyD . I am so excited that this is our first time TTC with clomid! I am on Cycle day 3 and just took my first 50mg clomid!!! Let's all be friends and share our experiences this month!!!!

282 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

181 - 190 of 282 Replies | Last Page

Firsttime--> Ya never know! When's your 1st scan?

AFM: Temp dipped again today but still above coverline. We're not sure when DH will be able to come home again. We're hopping around the 1st--I'll be 11 dpo so hopefully I'll have some good news! Been fighting with my kiddo all damn day long. He's refusing to nap!

Linda

10 years ago

sorry i havent been on work as been crazy busy but has kept me from stressing to much over my ultrasound

So my ultrasound showed one little bean in the right spot with a heartrate of 120 So relieved my thought i might be Australias octomum

So far ive had nausea on and off over the day. Today i felt sick pretty much from when i woke up.

firsttime- i have all my fingers and toes crossed that you get your bfp this month!

BabyFruit Ticker

10 years ago

Firsstime IS pregnant!!!

Also, I have this sight that I went to during my last pregnancy that described the weeks perfectly, and had me laughing my butt off!

http://alphamom.com/pregnancy-calendar-overview/
Not sure if it'll let me paste it or not! Y'all HAVE to check this sight out!!

Linda

10 years ago

oops my bad i meant you 2frsty damn pregnancy brain

BabyFruit Ticker

10 years ago

firsttime- how did the baby size ticker to work? ive been looking for one but it doesnt show up

BabyFruit Ticker

10 years ago

firsttime- how did the baby size ticker to work? ive been looking for one but it doesnt show up

BabyFruit Ticker

10 years ago

hmm i seem to have got it to work now, i dont seem to be able to have 2 tickers?

BabyFruit Ticker

10 years ago

bella - i guess i haven't tried to put any more tickers in my signature? lol i figured you were wishing 2frsty luck :) glad you have 1 bean that looks good and is where they're supposed to be!!!

2Frsty - i hope you have great news for DH at 11DPO!!!! FX'd for you! we got the baby dust flowing in here! ;)

my scan is next thursday... i may go nuts by then!!! i go through phases of 'it's only one in there, totally' to 'holy shit what if there's 4... wtf would we do??' lolz. i need my mind to be put out of its misery!!! lol. i'm finally getting to a point where i'm almost constantly hungry, and if i'm hungry i feel a lil almost nauseous.... so i just keep eating and seems to work until i get hungry again.

TTC #1 since October 2012. Me: Diagnosed with Graves' (Feb. 2013) and Celiac (July 2013) disease. Doctor suspicious of stage I endometriosis (Jan. 2014) DH: SA very good in Jan. 2014 Me:30 DH:29 April 14th first BFP!!! EDD is Dec. 26th! please send !!! User Image User Image

10 years ago

Ps that alpha mom site is hilarious!

TTC #1 since October 2012. Me: Diagnosed with Graves' (Feb. 2013) and Celiac (July 2013) disease. Doctor suspicious of stage I endometriosis (Jan. 2014) DH: SA very good in Jan. 2014 Me:30 DH:29 April 14th first BFP!!! EDD is Dec. 26th! please send !!! User Image User Image

10 years ago

Well, it's 4:02 and I'm up...for the 3rd day in a row. Gonna make John an appointment; Mom's thinking he may have gotten another ear infection. But every time I take him in feeling certain he's got one, they send me home saying "It's just teething." Don't get me wrong, I'd rather it be teething than an ear infection, but it's made me question whether or not to bring him in. I haven't had more than 2 hours sleep at a time in 3 days! I don't mean to bitch, but when you've got a kid who sleeps 10+ hours a night for months and all of a sudden he's waking up that often, it's exhausting! It's damn near like the newborn stage!! I wasn't able to take my temp at the right time (didn't take it at all) because I was dealing with Sir Fussy Butt at the time I'm supposed to take it. Please, someone just shoot me!

Linda

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo