Community post

Discussion

TTC #1 with CLOMID!!! Looking for Cycle Buddies!!

View Full Post

Hey ya'll my name is Stacey and I am 30 years old and have been married to the love of my life for almost 6 years!! I have PCOS and we have never conceived. I also recently lost 60 lbs which you could find on my youtube channel (it follows both my weight loss and TTC journey)! http://www.youtube.com/LifeWithStaceyD . I am so excited that this is our first time TTC with clomid! I am on Cycle day 3 and just took my first 50mg clomid!!! Let's all be friends and share our experiences this month!!!!

282 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

281 - 282 of 282 Replies

Hello there, all is well with me. I am currently cd6. Started Clomid yesterday. Taking it cd 5-9 then Estradiol cd 8-12 and Progestrone starting cd 17 for 14 daysâ?¦. Praying this is it, how is everyone else doing these days???

9 years ago

Hi! I am doing very well. 5 months pregnant. Can't believe how the time has flown!!! Tummy expanding significantly now (among other things). Anatomy scan was great, nothing wrong that they could detect. Next midwife appointment is tomorrow.

Bella83 how are you doing? Feeling more movement now? I feel baby every day now which is very reassuring! How is the carpal tunnel issue? I have developed circulation issues in my leg so wear compression stockings most days.

PatientlyWaiting3701 I am so sorry for your losses. We lost our first at 10 weeks in April last year. Feels like a lifetime ago now but it was sooooo hard to deal with. Do you know why you had the 18 week loss? That is really uncommon. I was terrified with this pregnancy for a long time but everything that I can do to keep it I have so hopefully it will all be fine. I was so paranoid I got them to check my cervix length at my last scan as that is the only thing I really know about for second trimester losses. I don't want to google to find out more for obvious reasons...

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo