Community post

Discussion

TTC #1 with CLOMID!!! Looking for Cycle Buddies!!

View Full Post

Hey ya'll my name is Stacey and I am 30 years old and have been married to the love of my life for almost 6 years!! I have PCOS and we have never conceived. I also recently lost 60 lbs which you could find on my youtube channel (it follows both my weight loss and TTC journey)! http://www.youtube.com/LifeWithStaceyD . I am so excited that this is our first time TTC with clomid! I am on Cycle day 3 and just took my first 50mg clomid!!! Let's all be friends and share our experiences this month!!!!

282 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

191 - 200 of 282 Replies | Last Page

did you take john in for a check up?? hope he doesn't have a bad infection, but if he does, hope you got some meds to help poor him and you sleep tonight!!!

TTC #1 since October 2012. Me: Diagnosed with Graves' (Feb. 2013) and Celiac (July 2013) disease. Doctor suspicious of stage I endometriosis (Jan. 2014) DH: SA very good in Jan. 2014 Me:30 DH:29 April 14th first BFP!!! EDD is Dec. 26th! please send !!! User Image User Image

10 years ago

No, they didn't have any openings until tomorrow. I could've gone in and sat there so they could triage him and I could've spent my whole day there, or I could've gone to the ER...which was NOT going to happen. So we'll just wait until 10:50 tomorrow morning. for sleep for me and for him. It's been a hell of a day though; I just got back from the liquor store...after the few days I've had, Momma needs a DRANK!!!

Linda

10 years ago

Turns out John's just fine; he's just teething.

Linda

10 years ago

Hi girls! I have been away for a few days visiting friends and family so had little time and internet access. It is great to hear things are going well pregnancy-wise for you Firsttimemommey30 and bella83.

Sorry to hear about your teething issues 2Frsty!

I have had an interesting time as I have been spending time with families with little kids. One of them was my little sister and her 8 weeks old. Goodness it was a fantastic time! I now feel really confident about handling little babies as well as toddlers (which we were already used to). I am relieved I handled the trip well emotionally and had some great talks with people. I feel very relaxed now :)

10 years ago

User Image

Ok girls, I need help! I POAS with the Clearblue Plus mid afternoon. Waited the 10 minutes but didn't see anything, so I tossed it. A friend asked to see a pic of it, so when I pulled it out it looked like this! I've never seen an evap with so much color! So I flipped! I POAS with my last FRER and I can totally see a squinter there, too! Maybe?

Linda

10 years ago

Oh my goodness 2Frsty!!! I REALLY hope you have a positive.

And guess what...I got a positive this morning!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe it! We're booked in for IVF later this year, and then this miracle happens!!!! I am in shock and now have a very busy weekend ahead. We have decided not to go and have any blood tests, scans or tell anyone (even doctors) for a couple of weeks. I REALLY don't want a repeat of our last pregnancy. Too much medical intervention made me very stressed and I certainly don't think that helped. We are not counting our chickens before they are hatched and will take things as slowly and calmly as possible.

:) :) :)

How are you feeling Firsttimemommey30 and bella83?

10 years ago

OMG congrats shelob!! how many dpo are you? i have every finger and toe crossed that its a sticky bean

2frsty- have you done another test today? it definately looks promising!

afm im 7weeks 1 day and since about 5 weeks ive had intermittent nausea that has been gradually getting worse. No vomiting but ive lost most interest in food, esp foods that i normally love so im basically eating bcoz i have to. I find that im getting pretty tired by about 5pm now and just feel drained all the time. Normally i workout for 30-60min most days and thats gone out the window lately
Also feeling super bloated and boobs are sensitive to the point that the usual lace bras i wear are too uncomfortable.
But apart from all the physical blah stuff im feeling so happy and blessed
Ive also got my first prenatal appt with my obstetrician to discuss the ultrasound results

BabyFruit Ticker

10 years ago

2Frsty - glad John's OK, i hope you guys got some sleep! oooo you may totally have a bfp!!! when are you gonna test again and see???? i hope that gets darker!!!

shelob - glad you had such a great visit with your family!!! omg we've been wishing and praying for you to have a miracle baby!!!! please stick lil one!!!

bella83 - wow our symptoms sound pretty similar!! please update what the doc says!

afm, 6weeks today. i have periods of decreased appetite, turned off from food, then on a starving rampage!!! mostly queasiness, haven't actually vomited... yet. smells are getting stronger. sleep is still pretty elusive. boob tenderness varies each day but nipples are still pretty sensitive. by evening my belly looks so huge from all the food i ate! i told my coworkers last week at our monthly staff meeting because my job holds too many dangers and they'd figure it out pretty quickly, so i had to tell them early. they were so excited and surprised!!! but at least now they understand when i go off and eat food and get a little rage going ;)

TTC #1 since October 2012. Me: Diagnosed with Graves' (Feb. 2013) and Celiac (July 2013) disease. Doctor suspicious of stage I endometriosis (Jan. 2014) DH: SA very good in Jan. 2014 Me:30 DH:29 April 14th first BFP!!! EDD is Dec. 26th! please send !!! User Image User Image

10 years ago

Shelob--> I "TOLD" ya that to relax what just what y'all needed! I am so ooober stoked for your my friend!!

I took a couple of tests this morning with FMU but I only had about a 4.5 hour hold since John was up from 4:30-5:15. I got a very very very faint line within the time limit on the Clearblue Plus but nothing on the FRER. Went to Target and picked up a couple of different tests. Got a very very very faint line on the Target version of EPT, nothing on the Target version of the FRER, and a blazing "Not Pregnant" on the Clearblue Advanced Digital. So I have NO idea what's going on with me. I'm 12 dpo today, so I'd imagine if I was preggers there'd be SOMETHING there that I wouldn't have to stand on my head to see! Gonna try again in the morning and see what happens. I hope my son stays his little ass in the bed tonight so I can get some sleep. And to top it off, after seeing those damn lines, my mind was racing a mile a minute; as of right now I've been awake since 2:30 this morning...it's 10:23 at night. Praying for a tomorrow morning.

Linda

10 years ago

Thanks girls, this has been a long time coming. It hasn't really sunk in and we are definitely not holding our breaths until we pass the 10 weeks I reached this time last year.

bella83 I am 15dpo. I knew I was pregnant because I temp and normally it plummets today, but it didn't. Also I always spot for a few days before AF and nothing this cycle. It was exactly like last time. I thought I must be yesterday, but didn't want to get my hopes up. this morning was quite funny cos I woke at 4am so took my temp, then needed to go to the toilet. So I did, and then looked at my temp. When I saw it was high I knew I was pregnant, but couldn't take a test cos I was empty! I had to lie in bed for another 2 hours until I could go again!!! then the two lines popped up just as dark as each other :)

2Frsty 12dpo is still early!!! I have never taken a test that early, but as you might only just have implanted at 12 dpo often tests will still be negative. The fact that you have seen faint lines on multiple tests is VERY promising! Try not to stress. I know, it is HARD! That is our priority for the next wee while to give our embryo the very best chance. I am looking forward to seeing your next test results :)

I am still in shock. I just need to try and stay as relaxed as possible. We are going out to a friends' place tonight and they have seen me in tears over our issues as recently as a couple of weeks ago. And now I need to stay quiet!!! That will be hard. I remember from last time regretting telling our parents so early as it was really hard having comments, questions and advice when we miscarried. Telling them in retrospect would have been easier and perhaps kinder. Lets see how long this resolve lasts! If I get super sick I will be SOOOOO happy. I only had mild nausea last time.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo