Community post

Discussion

Whos excied to start ttc for the 1st time!

View Full Post

My husband and i are coming up on our 1st wedding anniversary and our fourth year being together and this is going to be our first month ttc. We are VERY excited! I have a doc apt aug 15 for pre pregnancy checkup then the fun part will start :)

I just finished my last pack of bc pills and am hoping my cycles and ovulation will get back on track pronto! Before bc i usually had about a 26 day cycle. Heres hoping for a bfp by september! We wont be using any fertility aides yet. We decided to give it a few months just letting nature take its course.

We have always loved eachother and had a very healthy and happy relationship but its hard to explain how your heart feels when you decide your ready to make a new life with the person you love! My heart is so happy!

Who else is excited to start this journey? I want to hear other stories and follow and support eachother until we get our BFP's

145 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

141 - 145 of 145 Replies

Ohhhhh Lynn...... i am so sorry :(
I cannot imagine what that feels like but just know u have have my thoughts, prayers, &i support.

11 years ago • Post starter

thank you Mrs. Sanders

<a href=

11 years ago

@Lynn - So sorry for your MC... I am sending you some hugs! Wish there was something to say to make it better but we are here for you!

User Image

11 years ago

Hi girls! I have read through this thread and I would love to join! You are all so supportive of one another...I love it! DH and I have been married for 3.5 years, together for 8. Last month AF was a week late, I never had a BFP but the more I think of it, maybe it was a chemical pregnancy? I dunno. What I do know is that since then we have been in full swing baby making mode! I am currently 5dpo. I have been feeling weird, but trying not to think too much of it. The 2ww is the worst! I hope you don't mind, but I tend to obsess and DH hates to see me get my hopes to high up! How is everyone feeling, whats going on this month?

What's meant to be will always find a way...User Image

11 years ago

Hi Mrs. and welcome to the thread! This thread hasn't been very active lately but I am still following it and would be happy to chat with you to help pass the time!

I am currently 9/10 DPO and excited to test, although I'm pretty sure DH and I didn't get our act together to BD at the right time this month. I know I shouldn't really be holding out hope but I am anyway. I read sperm can live up to 5 days in the uterus under the right conditions, so maaaaaybe we caught that egg if we're very lucky. (DH said, "I don't know, my sperm would have to be resilient like cockroaches!" Gross but it made me laugh!)

Anyway, you could have had a chemical pregnancy but you also could have just had a later period... who knows?? (And maybe it's better not to know!) It's impossible not to wonder but I do think it's better you guys are focusing on BDing for this cycle! :)

DH is going out of town for work for 2 weeks on Thanksgiving, so we won't get to spend the holiday together but he should get back just in time for us to try to catch the egg again (I have super long cycles - it's the worst!).

Anyway, there's my ramble! Welcome and I hope we can keep chatting!

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo