Community post

Discussion

Whos excied to start ttc for the 1st time!

View Full Post

My husband and i are coming up on our 1st wedding anniversary and our fourth year being together and this is going to be our first month ttc. We are VERY excited! I have a doc apt aug 15 for pre pregnancy checkup then the fun part will start :)

I just finished my last pack of bc pills and am hoping my cycles and ovulation will get back on track pronto! Before bc i usually had about a 26 day cycle. Heres hoping for a bfp by september! We wont be using any fertility aides yet. We decided to give it a few months just letting nature take its course.

We have always loved eachother and had a very healthy and happy relationship but its hard to explain how your heart feels when you decide your ready to make a new life with the person you love! My heart is so happy!

Who else is excited to start this journey? I want to hear other stories and follow and support eachother until we get our BFP's

145 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

101 - 110 of 145 Replies | Last Page

LOVE thats great news, its coming...yay!!

I too am canadian and had a great thanksgiving, we told our families (immediate) and everyone is so happy, about 98% think/hoping for a girl.

I am calling the dr today for bloodwork and an appt, i will let you know.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

<a href=

11 years ago

Ok ladies, let me know what you think. I think I might have a BFP!!! :D Took the test this morning. There is a faint line beside the darker pink line. If it is, do I need to go ahead and make an appointment or wait a couple more days and see if I test with a darker line?

Here is the link to my test. Didn't photograph great, but I think you can still see the line in the picture.

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=59637

User Image

11 years ago

Congrats Firsttimer! That looks like a BFP to me!

I guess we will be expecting our little ones around the same time. What do you guys think:

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=59656

Looks like this really is a luck forum :)

11 years ago

Yay for a lucky forum!!!! :)

11 years ago • Post starter

Your next Sanders! When are you supposed to be testing?

11 years ago

Wow this really has been a lucky forum! Sanders I hope you get your BFP soon!!

11 years ago

Wow, there's a lot of BFPs going on here! So exciting!!

User Image

11 years ago

Well, im going to try to hold off to dpo 10 or 11...... im not a very patient person though. Lol

11 years ago • Post starter

Haha! Me neither! Thats why I tested 3 days in a row and got all negatives until today!

It was so funny. I woke up at 2am last night and was like "I am pregnant". Then I decided to force myself to stay in bed until 6am to test. The plus sign, although still faint, showed up right away!

Funny how our minds and body are connected!

Now I am just hoping for a sticky baby :) As soon as you get your BFP, we can changed the forum to first time pregnancies!

11 years ago

LOVE!!!!

To you ALL getting and to those who will be testing soon.!!

<a href=

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo