Community post

Discussion

Whos excied to start ttc for the 1st time!

View Full Post

My husband and i are coming up on our 1st wedding anniversary and our fourth year being together and this is going to be our first month ttc. We are VERY excited! I have a doc apt aug 15 for pre pregnancy checkup then the fun part will start :)

I just finished my last pack of bc pills and am hoping my cycles and ovulation will get back on track pronto! Before bc i usually had about a 26 day cycle. Heres hoping for a bfp by september! We wont be using any fertility aides yet. We decided to give it a few months just letting nature take its course.

We have always loved eachother and had a very healthy and happy relationship but its hard to explain how your heart feels when you decide your ready to make a new life with the person you love! My heart is so happy!

Who else is excited to start this journey? I want to hear other stories and follow and support eachother until we get our BFP's

145 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

111 - 120 of 145 Replies | Last Page

Hey Ladies,

I have a question for you. Obviously, one pregancy test was not going to be enough for me, so I bought a bunch more.

The digital one reads: Pregant 1-2 weeks
Then I tried the First Response one last night. The line was faint. I tried again this morning and the line was still faint.

Do you think this means that my HCG levels are not rising? I thought the line woudl have gotten darker (it is definately there though, just not as dark as the control).

I have a doctors appointment tomorrow and I imagine they will do blood tests, but in the meantime, I can't help but wonder. FYI I am 13DPO

11 years ago

Hey Love,
I had a faint line on a first response then "pregnant" on ept digital the next day and then the next week got my hcg levels checked on a tuesday and thursday because they want to see the numbers double in about 48 hrs. My hcg level doubled in 39 hours from 355 to 827. I'm sure they will check your levels at the dr office but if there is any hcg in your urine (aka a positive preg test) it means you are pregnant!! And it will take a few days for your urine hcg to double and make the line darker. I only took those two tests on 11 and 12 DPO and I am fully 6 weeks pregnant!!

11 years ago

So you know how I had a BFP on Tues? Well this moring it was a BFN How does that happen??

User Image

11 years ago

Maybe try another brand? When is af due? Was tuesdays taken in the time limit?

11 years ago • Post starter

It was the first response brand. AF isn't due till Sat or Sun. I was 10 dpo on Tues.

User Image

11 years ago

I am sorry Firstimer, regardless of the outcome, this definitely adds some stress to your day.

Do you have a doctorâ??s appointment booked?

I had a similar scare yesterday. I took a hpt mid-day with a brand that I had never used. The result was barely positive, way less than the test that I took that morning or the night before.

Later that night I took another test and the line was twice as dark as my mid-day test (same brand). And when I compared the two, exact same brand, I noticed that the one test line, was way off on the edge compared to the other, darker test.

I am still nervous, but I have a doctorâ??s appointment today so we will see where we are at.

Whatever the outcome is, please let us know and we will be there to support you. On your BFP test, was the test line pretty dark or just starting?

11 years ago

The line was just starting as it was only my 10 dpo. I do have a doctor's appointment scheduled for tomorrow, but didn't know if I should cancel or not so a nurse is supposed to be calling me back.

Thanks for all the support

User Image

11 years ago

Hey Ladies,

What are your HCG levels on DPO?

I had mine done today and it was 44 at 12DPO. I was hoping for a higher number. Is this normal?

11 years ago

Well, tested again this morning and it was still negative Am going to call the nurse again to see if she thinks I should cancel my appt.

User Image

11 years ago

Sorry firsttimer :(
Maybe a chemical or false +.......

But ur still in it til af shows. Im sure weirder things have happened

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo