Community post

Discussion

Whos excied to start ttc for the 1st time!

View Full Post

My husband and i are coming up on our 1st wedding anniversary and our fourth year being together and this is going to be our first month ttc. We are VERY excited! I have a doc apt aug 15 for pre pregnancy checkup then the fun part will start :)

I just finished my last pack of bc pills and am hoping my cycles and ovulation will get back on track pronto! Before bc i usually had about a 26 day cycle. Heres hoping for a bfp by september! We wont be using any fertility aides yet. We decided to give it a few months just letting nature take its course.

We have always loved eachother and had a very healthy and happy relationship but its hard to explain how your heart feels when you decide your ready to make a new life with the person you love! My heart is so happy!

Who else is excited to start this journey? I want to hear other stories and follow and support eachother until we get our BFP's

145 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

131 - 140 of 145 Replies | Last Page

Well the officially got me, on to the next cycle.

User Image

11 years ago

Sorry firsttimer :(

I have a feeling this months gonna go the same for me. Af due friday and ive been having normal pre af symptoms this week. Neg test at 11a dpo. Ill test again tomorrow (14dpo)

11 years ago • Post starter

Hello ladies,

Newbie here! May I join this thread?!

DH and I are excited ttc our first! This is our 4th month ttc but our first using conceive plus. I'm 4/5 dpo today and I'm not experiencing anything unusual yet. I'm holding on to everything I have to not POAS! I'm a POAS addict but I've promised DH that I won't this month! Lol!

Hoping all the effort pays off!

Keeping my for all of us here!

11 years ago

Good luck Sam!
May i ask what is conceive plus? Im guessing maybe an opk brand? Im still kind of new at this and havent heard of everything :/

Well af is officially due tomorrow (friday)
Ive had some slight brownish spotting (not usual) but had a -hpt this afternoon. Ive also had a ton of cramps and even gave in and took a pain pill they got so bad. This doesnt look like our month :(
Now im just ready to start cd1 again and start over. This was depressing. I was hoping the use of the opks would do some magic. Lol

Thank you Sanders! Conceive plus is a lubricant. We tried Preseed but found it too sticky. I stumbled upon conceive plus while reading about "how to get pregnant faster?" Lol! Some people found it to be better than Preseed so I thought I'd give it a try. And as a lube it is great! Whether I get to write about my miracle with conceive plus, we'll know in about a week.
Although I'm feeling bloated today and it's a normal pms symptom for me. And I'm only 6dpo so it's too soon to take a test and I'm just tired of those negatives!

11 years ago

AF showed up like clockwork.
On to cd1 again

Hi Sanders and everyone!

Sorry I didn't reply sooner Sanders - I didn't see your post.

I was BFNs this cycle too. :( Had some promising symptoms but AF showed up on time as well. I think I may have ovulated a couple of days sooner than I'd thought and if that's the case then we didn't time BDing well. Darn it!

My cycles are in the neighborhood of 46 days so I have to wait like a MONTH after AF begins before O. So we won't be on the same DPO this month I don't think but I am keeping you in my thoughts!

FX that October/November is the month for those of us who aren't PG yet! xoxo

User Image

11 years ago

Hey trying! Thanks for the update....sorry this wasnt your month either :(
I have a very regular 26 day cycle and i should O next Monday (i think) hubby will be out of town and we will only have saturday and sunday to bd. Hopefully thats enough!

Sanders, good luck this month! You'll have to jump your DH the second he walks in the door! I definitely think you have enough time but I'm sure you'd feel better if you could BD a little earlier.

I kind of like this part of my cycle, even though it's ages till I O. I feel a lot calmer and more like myself. The TWW drives me crazy!

User Image

11 years ago

Hi Everyone, long time no chat, I just wanted to let you all know that I will be joing the July group.

I had a m/c last night, I was 6 weeks 5 days. I passed it naturally which I am thankful for.

I hope everyone is well, seeing alot of new people on here, welcome!!

<a href=

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo