Community post

Discussion

Waiting for pre-pregnancy checkup with doc to ttc after aug

My husband and i are going to start trying after my aug 15 doc apt if all goes well! I should be healthy but i know i need a couple vaccines at least (ive never had chicken pox which is terrible to get if your pregnant)

Anyone else having to wait to start ttc? Im just so excited.....

If anyone replies and would like to offer some good advice on doctors questions or things to go over at my appt i would LOVE that!

2 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Hello mama

im new on the site and on the forum. i am waiting for AF to come and start taking Fertomid (clone for Chlomid). Ive used it in 2009 for 3 cycles but didnt conceive on it. later on in 2010 i conceived twice but sadly miscarried both babies @ 1 month and some days. Im starting again and I hope this time they work faster than last time.

baby dust to all you wonderful woman

I have 4 angel babies and im only starting this fertomid now but starting to ttc in September. Im staring the meds early because they didnt work fast last time so im trying to be ahead of them. i just cant wait to see a BFP in September going forth. I just cant wait to have someone playing inside me and feel and look pregnant. I've waited 6 years for that. cant really say I felt anything with past pregnancy's except for the missed period thats all. Either than that I think it was too early to feel pregnant or look the part.

The sad part is everyone around me is getting pregnant so easy and fast but Im not panicking yet since my targeted tcc time is September going forward.

11 years ago

AF arrived late yesterday afternoon, so tomorrow im starting my Clomid/Fertomid. cant wait for Spring to come so i can start baby dancing again...

Hope everybody is keeping well.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo