Community post

Discussion

TTC January/February 2020 babies

View Full Post

Hang in there ladies!!

295 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

81 - 90 of 295 Replies | Last Page

@scuba I said this on your other post but I didn't get a positive with my daughter until I was 16 dpo and 2 days late. That 3 year old kept me up all night last night so you just might be as lucky

4 years ago

Hi all! Just updating. I am currently 9dp. Last night I checked my cervix and had pink tinged cm. Nothing on TP. Checked again this morning and a little more. But haven’t had any since. Still getting a daily headache. I tested this morning with a cheap test but it was negative. Probably too soon to know anyway. :(

4 years ago

This cycle has flown by, I haven't tracked anything. Not BD or O, just checked in and apparently I am around 8dpo. No idea what my chances are, but they do say when you stop trying is when it happens. I have definitely stopped trying, so let's see how that works out.

for this month ladies

<a href=

4 years ago • Edited

Ladies my AF arrives this morning. No spotting beforehand. Just a bigger temp drop and it was here. On to my 8th cycle of trying xx

User image

4 years ago

Cece spotting on 9DPO sounds promising! Hopefully this one was implantation related and you’ll get a bfp soon!

Mistique it will be super interesting if you end up pregnant this cycle which I truly hope! If you are I’m gonna burn my apps and my opks lol

Scuba Hugs babe! I hope your number 8 will be a lucky one!

AFM CD8 here and I started my BDing schedule since I O around CD12 usually! Unfortunately the supplements didn’t come yesterday so now I’ll have to wait till Monday. So if he start taking them on Monday and count 3 months later we go on August. That’s the month that I’ll really start hoping! I have a lot of time and I better practice my patience lol Till then I’ll keep charting etc but I really don’t believe that we’ll see a bfp from me soon..

User image

4 years ago

So, I'm on cd 15 and still only gets low fertility on my monitor. Not even that weird cycle when I ovulated at cd 21, did I have a low on cd 15.. Guessing it's the effect of the borage oil that's causing this. I stopped taking them yesterday, so hopefully it won't delay my ovulation by too much. I only have one stick left for the monitor and I don't want to buy any more of them, so I think I have to solely rely on my temps this time. Our bding isn't super timed, but we've gotten to a point were it doesn't matter which day of my cycle it is, if we doesn't feel like it then we don't bd. I don't want to make it into something that we have to, and keep it at something we do when we want to. If that makes sense.

user submitted image

User image

4 years ago

Ugh so frustrating pretty big dip in temp this morning. Was hoping it would jump up not go down. Thinking my positive opk was a fake. Ordered some more so I can keep tracking things. Alex maybe you’ll get lucky and won’t need your SO to have the supplements and get a this cycle!

User image

4 years ago

My chart this cycle so far

user submitted image

User image

4 years ago

I feel your pain @mama. My chart has been all over the place. No consistency at all.

Alex I am sorry the supplements haven’t come in yet. Still going to stay hopeful for you this month!!

Pando I am sorry your cycle is being a little wonky. The fertility monitor was just so expensive that I thought about it but couldn’t bring myself to pay for it. Good luck though!! I am totally with you on just bd when you feel like it and not making it a chore.

AFM: still nothing. I have had crazy temps my whole cycle. Feeling completely low and out. Work has been stressful for sure making it even worse. I am getting to the point where I don’t even want to track anymore because I know my cycle is just going to be a mess. I am hoping that I will at least get my period soon so we can start a new cycle, but I am not holding my breath. Before the provera I had a 100+ day cycle so I am just hoping it won’t be that again. Good luck ladies!!

user submitted image

User image

4 years ago

Hi ladies. I’ve been MIA for a while now but glad to be back.
Thank you so much Anna for keeping the board going. Wishing you nothing but the best.
Welcome to all new ladies and I hope you all get your BFP very soon.
Congratulations to all who got their BFP. Wishing you all a happy healthy 9 months.
Scuba I was really hoping this was your BFP. Sorry AF came and hope this is your cycle.
AFM I was taking it easy this past few
months trying not to stress or try but not prevent. However this cycle I started to feel a little anxious that it hasn’t happened yet. I felt ovulation pain cd 16. Took an OPK and it was blazing positive. I Happened to BD the 2 days prior and did it that night hoping to catch the egg. Well AF was due yesterday and didn’t show. Still not here and BFN. I Was really down last night and still kind of down today. Hoping AF Stays away but feel I would have a BFP already if I was pregnant.
Thanks for giving me an outlet to express my feelings. Wishing you ladies nothing but the best.

~BiminiB~

4 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo