Community post

Discussion

TTC January/February 2020 babies

View Full Post

Hang in there ladies!!

295 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

191 - 200 of 295 Replies | Last Page

Hallo everyone. I am feeling really tired today I was up late studying. I think we missed the mark this month as well...I did a test this afternoon (14:30 ish) and it was negatief. At 10dpo
Sigh

4 years ago

@pandorica That makes sense. I would avoid it too after hearing that. What mama said about low progesterone being a symptom not a cause sounds logical too, but I'm not a doctor so who knows.

My opks went back to negative this morning so I'm thinking I had my surge overnight. We BD'd yesterday and will again tonight and tomorrow. I'm actually sitting at my follow up appt for the polyp removal so hopefully this doctor isn't mad that I only waited a week before BDing again lol

4 years ago

Hmmm another temp dip this morning. This bbt charting is getting so confusing. My opks went right back to negative after yesterday’s positive. I think my cycle and hormones are just really messed up this month. Negative test today and what should be 8dpo AF should be here within the next 4 days if it’s anything like the last few months when it’s only been 11 day luteal phase. Hoping she doesn’t show. I had the worst migraine I’ve had in a very long time last night, so bad it was making me super nauseous. So far this morning I’m feeling better. The cramps I’ve had the last few days have disappeared also. Boobs still a little sore. Other then that feeling pretty normal, not moody like I normally am yet.
Hang on to hope everyone. Hope everyone’s TWW goes better then mine has been going.

user submitted image

User image

4 years ago

@mama your chart is definitely a head scratcher. Hopefully it's just an odd cycle.

4 years ago

Well after saying my opk went back to negative it’s positive again with SMU. So strange. Guess just keep BD hoping we catch it.

user submitted image

User image

4 years ago

@Pandorica for you this cycle. I've heard mixed things about progesterone cream too. I think you are making the right call.
@Kait yay for O! Good luck to you this month!
@Mama it does look like your body is trying to ovulate but hasn't yet. Hope this is it!
@Rampokker sorry you got a negative today but it's still early!
@Anna great to hear from you! Glad the nausea is getting more manageable. I hope it eases up more in the next few days and weeks.
No new updates on my end. Still waiting for Hcg to go down to 0. From what I've been reading, I should count CD1 as the first day my Hcg are down to 0 but then there is pretty much no sense in trying to track anything until I get AF again because opk and temp are not likely to be accurate that first cycle even if I do ovulate which is not even likely to happen until after my first AF. Sooo, lots of waiting in my near future! I think I need more time before trying again anyway. Part of me wants it to happen as soon as possible but another part needs more time to grieve and heal.

4 years ago

So back to weird dreams !! Last night I dreamt that we went to my aunt for our gender reveal but then she popped the balloon and it turned out she was pregnant with a girl but never told me she was pregnant lol... Then someone handed me a baby (complete stranger's baby) the most beautiful baby, and my aunt handed me hers (he's 1 year old)... The next moment my gran told me the white mouse is 14 years old and when I looked the babies turned into a ferret and a white little mouse so I let the mouse go and the parents came in looking for the baby they gave me and I had to explain to them that the baby (the mouse now) ran underneath the cupboard lol... Then this little toddler boy came running to me and it turns out it was my baby boy but I was just pregnant lol????????

4 years ago • Post starter

Hi ladies!! I wasn’t so much around yesterday but I had internet problems and safari didn’t want to open!!! I tried once or twice to respond to some of you when safari would open but then it couldn’t save my reply so I quit lol

I also had a very strange dream last night.. of course I saw that I had a positive hpt and when I went to the bathroom to double check with another one I saw some ewcm with blood and I freaked out but I couldn’t go outside of the bathroom to grab my phone and take a pic to share in the forum for opinions cuz my hubby was outside lol at this point I woke up and never found out what happened lmao

Not much with me. I’m 7dpo today and I’m normal as every other cycle except that my nipples are super sore which usually doesn’t happen. I’m not counting on anything though. I’m 100% sure that I’m out! I just want AF to come and time to pass so we can jump to the months that hubbys supplements start to work!!!

User image

4 years ago

@Alex - Gotta love technology! Oh, I hate those dreams. Both the ones where you wake up and don't get to see how it ends, and the ones that just feels so real.

As for me, I suspect my temps are on the rise a bit more. I've started to feel quite feverish and my face is all "pinkish". I usually get that before the temps rise above a certain degree. But I can't remember that I get it this early. Oh well, every cycle's different I guess. Let's hope it's a good sign.

User image

4 years ago

@agatch I felt the same way about waiting with my loss. Part of me really wanted to try again right away and the rest of me knew we weren't ready. We wound up waiting a year and a half before trying again though lol give yourself time, you'll know when you're ready to get back into it

No temp spike for me this morning. It has happened to me before where there's two days between my positive opk and the spike so I'm not freaking out just yet. Will keep BDing. Also got a promise from DH that he'll do his SA by the time I go in for my annual gyno appt.

4 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo