Community post

Discussion

TTC APRIL 2019 Babies

View Full Post

So my last period was may 26th and I was 33 days late now my cycles are normal 28 days , I just got my post partum cycle back after 14 months and I still breastfeed . So I'm a little confused as to why my cycle did this. After 9 neg and unsure test I'm finally starting over again . I left February and March and making a April one for all of us hoping for a April baby. Let's hit this tww out together . Baby dust to all . Share a little about yourself.

144 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

41 - 50 of 144 Replies | Last Page

NaturaMama , katyfootballmama we are all 1dpo well it's 12AM my time so 2dpo today fingers crossed what will be your due date if you both conceived this cycle ?

5 years ago • Post starter

Smosen you have a pretty good chance seeing that sperm can live 5 to 7 days in the cervix ill say your covered .

Hey Smoseman, welcome cycle buddy. and

If ovulated on 9th and BD on 8th, that's a high chance. Wow, we truly are cycle buddies. I too ovulated on the 9th and BD on 8th.

I was using clear blue advance opk as my cycles can be between 24-27. I had low fertility for some days when testing, and peak on the 8th, with no high fertility in between.

5 years ago • Edited

I got a smiley face on the OPK this morning, I take the same time every morning and it was positive. Tried again this afternoon and negative.
I used to get two days of smileys until I had the miscarriage, now this month and last month just one then never again and not even for a full day. Has anyone else experienced this? X

5 years ago

3 dpo this waiting is killing me!

5 years ago

@Roundtree, you should only test with your first morning pee to get an accurate result. Sounds like you are fine as your first test was a smiley face.

5 years ago • Edited

Naturamama 3dpo today also gotta do things to take my mind off the 2ww

Queen7 your 6dpo today what's your symptoms so far

@queen7 we are total cycle buddies! I haven’t really noticed any crazy symptoms yet other than insane irritability. I swear my husband can’t do anything right these last few days.

When are you planning to test?? I’m gunna take my first one Thursday ????

5 years ago

Hi im between 4 and 6dpo ive been on hoilday so didnt use opks this month. Its my 29th month in trying for no 2 with a 8 year age gap. Husband has low sperm analysis so not holding out much hope at the moment but its still fun to my hopes up. Ive orderd some test they will be here on wed hopefully x

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo