Community post

Discussion

The World is Mad

do you feel weird wanting to have a baby when the world is like this ? Do you feel or sense something bad is gonna happen the world isn't ready for? And are you ready to be pregnant during those times ?

3 Replies • 3 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

bump

3 years ago • Post starter

It all starts in the home. People can still raise Good people in these trying times! I hope that I raise my daughter to love and respect every person. That she would be kind and loving, and a friend to anyone she meets. The world needs more good people, we just have to create them and then raise them right!

Mill

3 years ago

What Mill said! As a Christian, I believe that we are living in the end times - but I have faith that God will look after His flock, so none of it frightens me. So I'm living my life, trying to be a Saint and get into Heaven, and hoping to bring as many little Saints as I can with me. Good people are the light that the world so desperately needs right now - if we refuse to raise more good people out of fear, we are handing over the fate of the world to the wicked.

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo