Community post

Discussion

TTC MARCH 2019 Babies

To the moms who are TTC and looking forward to having a March 2019 baby ? come here and post your two week wait symptoms and test here . I thought I will have another Feb2019 baby since my rainbow is Feb 2018 and I'm 17 days late with symptoms but no af and all BFN so I'm moving from my Feb 2018 thread and making this one in hopes I get my BFP for baby #2 This month .

159 Replies • 5 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 159 Replies | Last Page

Good luck! Im also ttc baby number 2, im 10 dpo and got a bfn I still have 5 days until af shows up but I really dont think it happend this cycle.

5 years ago

Mc7208: for me either I've never been this late before so it's pretty odd I'm going through this, I just hope for af or a late BFP, baby dust to you your not out until AF starts.

5 years ago • Post starter

I’m waiting to ovulate soon :)

5 years ago

I’m not actively TTC but there’s a very slight chance I’m pregnant this month so here I am! Dtd 8 and 6 days before o, so hoping against hope that some swimmers took up residence and met eggy on her way through ???????? I o’d two days late (I get wicked o pains so know exactly when it happens) I’m 5dpo today, and yes I’ve already POAS, and yes it was stark white of course ???? Good luck Boymom, Crazy you’re that late and still getting bfns!

5 years ago

NotJustYet: you sound like you have a chance this month , fingers crossed for you mama, is this your first ? And yea I'm a little taken back by the late , I wish I could get a instead but only time will tell I still exclusively breastfeed my 15month old so it could be that but I'm not sure . I'm just tired of the cramping dull cramps like af wants to start and nothing. Here's to for everyone

PhotoMama: To you mama you can start baby dancing 6 to 4 days before your fertile window.

5 years ago • Post starter

Hi sorry to jump on but I'm currently ttc & I think I'm 4dpo. If I was to concieve this cycle my EDD would be 3rd March 2019 How is everyone feeling? I've had dull cramps on & off since Friday,low back pain,increased creamy CM & sorry tmi but loose movements for 2 days which isn't like me unless I'm coming down with a bug lol hope we get our BFP soon xx

5 years ago

Thanks boymama! This would be my 6th baby, 8th pregnancy. I’m so very blessed and st the same time desperately want another! My youngest just turned one. What about you?

Mummy2skyla, you remind me of myself, symptom spotting like crazy! I really don’t think I’m in though this month due to timing. How far into your fertile window did you bd? Personal question but that’s what it’s all about in here right!

5 years ago

As I don't use OPK I went by an app on my phone which said ovulation was on the 9th so we bd 7th well early hours of 8th,9th (twice) & 10th so I'm hoping it worked
It was just the loose bowel movements which caught me off guard as I haven't really eaten anything to give me them? Neither of my children have been poorly with bugs either so I'm unsure? I had an afternoon nap yesterday for 1 hour then I fell to sleep again at 6.45pm which I don't usually do so it's just abit confusing lol at 2dpo I wiped & had light pink on the tissue aswell. It's only today that my bbs are starting to feel tender mainly the nipple so this 2ww is killing me lol I'm trying not to get my hopes up but It's so hard! X

5 years ago

Sorry tmi but this is what was on the tissue 2 days ago? I've never lost this before either so I'm confused x

user submitted image

5 years ago

Boymom28: well i just got af, this cycle was 24 days. I think im going to start opk. Anybody have any recommendations on what brand? when to test? Ive never used them before and i just want to make sure im ovulating

5 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo