Community post

Discussion

TTC APRIL 2019 Babies

View Full Post

So my last period was may 26th and I was 33 days late now my cycles are normal 28 days , I just got my post partum cycle back after 14 months and I still breastfeed . So I'm a little confused as to why my cycle did this. After 9 neg and unsure test I'm finally starting over again . I left February and March and making a April one for all of us hoping for a April baby. Let's hit this tww out together . Baby dust to all . Share a little about yourself.

144 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

131 - 140 of 144 Replies | Last Page

Hey ladies so I took a test at 9dpo neg , 13dpo neg . And last sat being 3 days late neg , the same thing is happening again with my cycle not starting, I'm 8 days late and it's frustrating I feel all crampy like af wants to start and nothing. Might get some vitex pills to start my cycle and to get it back on track.

5 years ago • Post starter

Boymom28- sorry to hear that. This cycle I tried Maca Root to get my cycle back on track.iy has done wonders.

Afm: Today I am 7dpo and feeling blah. I feel like a cold and bodyaches but I feel great. I’m hoping I get my BFP this cycle!

5 years ago

Ok so I have my BFP but I booked an early pregnancy scan as I don’t have hardly any symptoms and basically it says I’m a week and a day out. I can’t be as I know when I came on and did ovulation tests. So miscarriage again.

5 years ago

Roundthree how many dpo are you? My dr won’t ever do an ultrasound befor 8 weeks even though I’m high risk as it’s difficult for them to be accurate that early and they cause panic. Could you have possibly implanted late?

5 years ago

Hey Smoseman, do you have an early pregnancy unit where you are? In the UK we can walk into the hospital (no booking required) and get ckecked from early as 4 weeks.

5 years ago

No we don’t have that here. If you go to the hospital it’s the ER and would cost you 1000s of dollars. With our horrible insurance plans your only option is your OB or a midwife but even some midwifes aren’t covered.

5 years ago

Hey guys! I’m new to this, but happy to be here! I had my bc removed in June and am nervous that my body won’t regulate properly. I’ve already got two little boys, 4 and 2. My husband and I have just started ttc and I’m nervous as ever because I’ve only had one “normal” cycle. Every OPK I’ve used has been negative, but I’m hoping I just missed my window. Anybody else ttc right after bc removal?
Good luck to everybody!

—R

5 years ago

Hi guys,also new here well, I've been trying for a while now,I'm 10dpo and my only symptoms so far is a little bit of cramp which started yesterday...I'm so nervous and can keep my calm.AF will be due in five days time.keeping my fingers crossed.

5 years ago

Hey ladies well I am 8dpo today and I will test tomorrow. I have symptoms since yesterday. And today it’s hitting me a little more. I can’t wait to POAS!

5 years ago • Edited

Smoseman my LMP was 25th June
Ovulation smiley was 14th July
Positive test 25th July digital pregnant 1-2 weeks (first one I did)
Then did another test on 27th July it said pregnant 2-3 weeks.

I booked in for a private scan as it said it does them from 5 weeks and I calculated 5+ 3 days but the scan said 4 weeks 2 days showed and amniotic sac and yolk.
My symptoms, not that I had many have disappeared. I’m worried it just stopped like my previous miscarriage.

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo