Community post

Discussion

TTC APRIL 2019 Babies

View Full Post

So my last period was may 26th and I was 33 days late now my cycles are normal 28 days , I just got my post partum cycle back after 14 months and I still breastfeed . So I'm a little confused as to why my cycle did this. After 9 neg and unsure test I'm finally starting over again . I left February and March and making a April one for all of us hoping for a April baby. Let's hit this tww out together . Baby dust to all . Share a little about yourself.

144 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

71 - 80 of 144 Replies | Last Page

Amberina725 can you post to gallery so we can use tools?

5 years ago

Well I got a much more solid line today ladies!

Good luck to everyone still in their TWW!!!

user submitted image

5 years ago

Smoseman. I just did.

5 years ago

I didn’t find out with my 1st til 13 weeks

5 years ago

I feel like I may see a little something starting! I say try again in a day or 2, 9 dpo is still early!!!

5 years ago

I think I see something too... But I’m not counting on it. Next week is my birthday and if I am PG that would be a great present

5 years ago

Is this where you see it?

user submitted image

5 years ago

Yes! I see very faint line I think!

5 years ago

Queen7 how are you holding up?

5 years ago

Hey y’all! Congrats to all the BFPs! I just started AF yesterday so my EDD would be late April. Wondering if there are any ladies following this discussion who aren’t in the TWW yet?

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo