Community post

Discussion

TTC May - June Babies

Hello everyone. I've been here since February to April and now the end of May for future due dates and I just started taking vitex for fertility, join me in the tww and together we will figure this BFP thing out .

66 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 66 Replies | Last Page

Hey! I am a little over due with my tww but am waiting till Saturday to test. I am technically 4 days overdue for my period. Haven’t had many symptoms lately except vivid dreams and flutters in my stomach that I haven’t felt before. Hoping for that BFP this weekend!!

User image

5 years ago

Hey well I am 4dpo today and if I conceived my EDD May 19th. Only thing I feel is lower backaches and mild dull cramps that come and go. Eating pineapple core and still taking Maca Root.

5 years ago

Beautiful I'm 4dpo today too we have the same expected due date . So far that all I've had too is cramping on and off . It's gonna be hard for me to believe ill get a bfp this month because I only baby danced 1 time 3 days before ovulation . We shall see baby dust to you hun.

5 years ago • Post starter

Shaygosney omg I have my fingers crossed for you hun I hope the witch stays away and you get a bfp this Saturday.

Hi boymom28 im glad your still here, I commented on your last thread that I was also taking vitex for fertility but I went on vacation and didn't really log in on here. This cycle has been completely different for me so hopefully its a good sign.
Shaygosney: good luck let us know what happens.
Beaut1ful28: how long have you been ttc?

5 years ago

Mc7208 hey mama glad to see a familiar page I'm hoping you get your bfp I just started vitex so this was my first cycle on vitex and first tww. I've felt different but just starting vitex I'm not expecting a BFP, if it happens ill be shocked .

Boymom26:Af just showed up, im convinced the reason im not getting my bfp is because of the expired "lost" implanon in my arm. I have and appt on Thursday with my obgyn so hopefully they can help me out. How long have you been ttc? Alot of people swear by vitex so hopefully it will work for you.

5 years ago

Hey ladies. Well 5dpo today and still dull cramps and sore boobs they usually hurt a couple days after ovulation but not this far to much. Hope it’s baby brewing up in there!!

5 years ago

Mc7208 omg that implant birth control can be dangerous I hope and pray they find it and remove it so you can get your bfp , and I have a 18 month old son before him I had a mc at 5 weeks 7 days and 6 months later I got a surprise bfp . I just got my post partum cycle back April 26th at 14months post partum. After that cycle I was 33 days late and it came back in June then after that cycle July I was 11 days late so I started vitex taking one a day with prenatal vitamins I got my cycle in 4 days . I stopped taking it during my cycle started again when it ended stopped during my fertile window now I'm taking it again until my cycle starts or I get a bfp . They also say vitex helps prevent miscarriages so I'll take it during my first trimester of pregnancy if I do get a bfp .

Beautiful38 6dpo for me today and I don't feel much going on vitex has my hormones leveled out . Hope this is it for you hun .

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo