Community post

Discussion

TTC APRIL 2019 Babies

View Full Post

So my last period was may 26th and I was 33 days late now my cycles are normal 28 days , I just got my post partum cycle back after 14 months and I still breastfeed . So I'm a little confused as to why my cycle did this. After 9 neg and unsure test I'm finally starting over again . I left February and March and making a April one for all of us hoping for a April baby. Let's hit this tww out together . Baby dust to all . Share a little about yourself.

144 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

51 - 60 of 144 Replies | Last Page

@BoyMon28, no symptoms just watery CM this yesterday, morning, this afternoon but gone by the evening.
@smoseman, i'm going to try not to test, might only use the cheap internet ones for fun tho. Which brand are you going to use on Thursday?

5 years ago

Hi Ladies I’m new to the site. I thought It would be nice to talk to others while I’m waiting to test. We are TTC 4 months ago. 2 month ago I had a few faint positive tests but then they’ve turned negative. Now I still have a week to go till my next AF, but my nipples are killing me 4 days ago and it’s getting worse with every day. They are burning, tingling and so sensitive. Yesterday I had temperature and this morning too. And woke up with really bad nausea at 5am. Not to mention that I’m on an emotional roller coaster 2 days ago, I cried all the way through watching Little Mermaid. I’m going to the toilet every half an hour. And I crave fruit and vegetables so badly. It’s still early to test, but did any of you had these early symptoms before BFP? It would be great to hear about your experiences! Lots of baby dust to everybody! Vikk

5 years ago • Edited

So I’m new here started with symptoms 3-4 dpo and now 7 dpo according to my chart not this website. Yesterday I had mild cramping all day maybe implantation?? But cramps are going today. I have a headache today too. took a test and it was I might wait til this weekend and test again. Next week is my birthday so that would be amazing birthday present if I was. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

5 years ago

Hey yall hope you had a great weekend. I haven't had a minute to read the previous posts spreading blue and pink baby dust like wild fire!!!! Hoping we get some Soon...

Asf 4dpo and feeling great. Fatigue and sore muscles and increased breast size and metallic taste is my main physical feelings

please excuse any typos as I'm on my cell phone

5 years ago

Katyfootballmama- OmG I hope this is your month!!! Sounds like amazing symptoms!

5 years ago

Today I started with thick stringy white discharge. That when I pull it it stretches about an inch. Y’all think I’m PG?

5 years ago

Tomorrow I am 8 dpo and it’s taking everything to not test

5 years ago

Morning ladies, 8dpo today woke up feeling like af is coming

Trying not to test this cycle and just waiting to see if she shows up on Sunday

I have also been very hot and have very sore boobs, which I get anyways.

5 years ago • Edited

Very nice to see more and more replies In our chaotic ttc corner!!

Thank you beautiful

I hope those of you pee on a stick addicts can hold off i know it's got to be hard not to

Amberina that sounds like baby making cm!! Have you O yet

Afm i am 5dpo with extreme fatigue, child and very sore muscles and a ginormous bloated belly!!

please excuse any typos as I'm on my cell phone

5 years ago

Queen7 when is af due? Maybe it’s implantation cramping??

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo