Community post

Discussion

TTC APRIL 2019 Babies

View Full Post

So my last period was may 26th and I was 33 days late now my cycles are normal 28 days , I just got my post partum cycle back after 14 months and I still breastfeed . So I'm a little confused as to why my cycle did this. After 9 neg and unsure test I'm finally starting over again . I left February and March and making a April one for all of us hoping for a April baby. Let's hit this tww out together . Baby dust to all . Share a little about yourself.

144 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 40 of 144 Replies | Last Page

It's refreshing to see so many ladies join the April group I thought this would be a dead thread this month. My next cycle will start on the 26th if I did conceive I would have a April 3rd or 4th baby.

5 years ago • Post starter

Hey y’all, good luck for this month to you all!
I was in the ttc march baby, but that didn’t happen for us we were on our first cycle of letrozole but not sure I ovulated. AF started on the 2nd of July, we would be hoping for mid April baby if this cycle works than I will will be giving my hubby the best birthday prezzie ever as i am due for af the day after his birthday. We’ve been ttc for 6.5years now so praying hard for a

I am on cd 12 no idea when Im going to ovulate I’m not doing opks as I never get a + even on a medicated cycle, last 4 cycles have been 31 days but can be anything from 110 to 26 day cycles so who know ay!

5 years ago • Edited

@BoyMom28 seems like we have the same cycle! I'm 1dpo now. So exciting!

5 years ago

Official 1dpo today! I'm really hopeful this month as my symptoms are really weird ???? and not what i normally experience monthly spreading hope baby dust and sticky vibes to my April 2019 mommas! Tgif

please excuse any typos as I'm on my cell phone

5 years ago

Hello ladies! Looking for some opinions.

I ovulated on 7/9, cycle day 19. Confirmed with positive OPK on 7/7 and 7/8 and a negative OPK on the evening of 7/9 and my usual severe ovulation pain. Due to heavy EWCM I actually thought I ovulated on the 7th or 8th originally so we BD on the 4th, 5th, 6th, and 8th. With my ovulation on the 9th and no BD on that day or following days did I totally kill our chances? My husband left on the 9th for a work trip so it wasn’t even possible :(

5 years ago

Hi smoseman. You're definitely not out this month. You're timing is great. Chances of BD-ing 3 or 2 days before ovulation are still great, especially when you have EWCM, those are the best days. Don't lose hope!! Fingers crossed for your BFP this month

5 years ago

Hi Veve_n

Thanks for the response! I swear the timing of everything is so hard to wrap my head around. This is going to be a very long two weeks because Im feeling more hopeful than usual!

5 years ago

Waiting for ovulation smile is killing me

5 years ago

@ smoseman, I totally understand. To get the timing right is quite difficult. But don't worry you're already 3 - 4 days in the tww. It'll pass very fast! Good luck for the tests!! When do you plan to start testing?

5 years ago

@Veve_n we are going on a family reunion trip the 23-28th so I’m going to test the weekend before and hope I know my answer. My period is due the 24th but I would really rather not be POAS in our air bnb with 20 family members

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo