Community post

Discussion

TTC APRIL 2019 Babies

View Full Post

So my last period was may 26th and I was 33 days late now my cycles are normal 28 days , I just got my post partum cycle back after 14 months and I still breastfeed . So I'm a little confused as to why my cycle did this. After 9 neg and unsure test I'm finally starting over again . I left February and March and making a April one for all of us hoping for a April baby. Let's hit this tww out together . Baby dust to all . Share a little about yourself.

144 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

31 - 40 of 144 Replies | Last Page

Come on baby! Hopefully this month.

5 years ago • Edited

Hi everyone. Me and my husband are trying for the first. It's been more than a year, seems like my husband has a small issue with the swimmers and that's why it's taking so long for us. We took a little break and this month decided to go for it again, but that was 1 day before my ovulation, so we managed to BD just once. I guess I have no high hopes this month, but I can't get rid of the hope entirely... wish you all good luck! Keep us posted how it's

5 years ago

... going for you! Baby dust to all of you!

5 years ago

Hey ladies I will be joining the April Group. Finally AF showed after a 39 day cycle. This has been the longest cycle I have had in over a year. I guess my body is still adjusting to the MC in Feb of this year. As this is our 11month TTC and 5th month after loss. I have tried everything ....to eating pineapple core for 5 days after ovulation. Well this cycle after doing research and reading reviews DH and I decided to take Maca Root (yellow,red,black) I found a pill that has all 3 benefits. I will continue pre-seed bc I will stop taken EPO this cycle. Think will stop baby aspirin as well. And just stick to Maca Root and prenatal vitamins. See if this cycle works!’

5 years ago • Edited

Totally joining in on this! Dont think I'm a March either, 14Dpo and no sign of AF yet but just negative tests as well... Here's to hoping April will be my rainbow baby

5 years ago

Hey hey, I too am jumping into April. AF decided that she'd just stop by late this month. Had me anxious for no reason lol. Nevertheless April is my birth month so having a little one in the same month will be exciting. Here's to April babies for everyone!!

User image

5 years ago

hey ya'll!!! stopping by to spread the i am back in business, well back in the TTC business. i am happy to see that ya'll have picked up with the monthly due date discussions. You all are a fine group of ladies and got our backs in the ups and downs of this TTC world. Some people just don't understand. That's ok because the ladies in our corner do. a little bit about myself...well i am 40 DH is 50. we've been TTC'ing since October of last year. We have 6 kids, 3 are mine and the rest are his. We're going the old fashion SMEP. We're DTD just about every day if not definately every other day. i quit doing the Cm/cp check because it was causing me to have unnecessary anxiety. above all, i prayed to god for his timing to be perfect. i pray for the perfect swimmer to meet his queen and for my womb to accept a perfect little fetus. . at the end of day, it still hurts when the ugly witch drops by i O in approximately 3 days. This time i can really feel what's taking place in my body. My boobs have grown, i am constipated, i'm having huge amounts of CM *TMI* sorry. my legs and hips hurt which never happens. My tummy and hips feel very sore. What about you? how are you doing?

Like to say hey to my fellow beautiful friend beautiful38! heres some for you dear! i know you went through a really hard time with your MC earlier this year. how are you holding up with your TTC?

please excuse any typos as I'm on my cell phone

5 years ago

Hi everyone, af showed up so im out for a march baby. This will be my 3rd cycle ttc hopefully this is the month. Have any of you ladies tried vitex?

5 years ago

Mc sorry af came..that is the worst feeling ever.
I have not is this a natural supplement of sorts?

please excuse any typos as I'm on my cell phone

5 years ago

Katy yes ive read people with pcos, irregular periods benefit, short lutheal phase benefit from it. I beleive it helps balance your hormones ive even seen it called "natures clomid" some women swear by it for ttc. I have a lost implanon in my arm since 2012. It should be years empty and I now have a period every month so thats good. I did not have a period at all the first two years I got the implant. So the dr believes its running out of the hormones. So im wondering if vitex would help me out.

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo