Community post

Discussion

TTC APRIL 2019 Babies

So my last period was may 26th and I was 33 days late now my cycles are normal 28 days , I just got my post partum cycle back after 14 months and I still breastfeed . So I'm a little confused as to why my cycle did this. After 9 neg and unsure test I'm finally starting over again . I left February and March and making a April one for all of us hoping for a April baby. Let's hit this tww out together . Baby dust to all . Share a little about yourself.

144 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

1 - 10 of 144 Replies | Last Page

Holy....cow! This is at 8 pm on 10 dpo. Got a barely-there line yesterday morning. Omgomgomg!

user submitted image

5 years ago

I caved and took a test this afternoon and see the faintest line. I added it to the gallery as well

user submitted image

5 years ago

Well I got a much more solid line today ladies!

Good luck to everyone still in their TWW!!!

user submitted image

5 years ago

Thank you ladies! Never in a million years did I think I could get that strong of a line this early! But I gotta say that the feeling I have is nothing like before and I knew at 9 dpo it would be positive.

5 years ago

Whoo hoo!! Today is my Birthday and I got a + opk!!! baby!! Maca Root got me back on track!! Never had a positive on CD16 usually CD18-24 ...Birthday suit showing tonight!

5 years ago

AF showed, so no March baby for me. I'm out for April too. There will be no chance if BDing anywhere close to O. So I'm just dropping off some for all of you!!

<a href=

5 years ago • Edited

Hey y’all, good luck for this month to you all!
I was in the ttc march baby, but that didn’t happen for us we were on our first cycle of letrozole but not sure I ovulated. AF started on the 2nd of July, we would be hoping for mid April baby if this cycle works than I will will be giving my hubby the best birthday prezzie ever as i am due for af the day after his birthday. We’ve been ttc for 6.5years now so praying hard for a

I am on cd 12 no idea when Im going to ovulate I’m not doing opks as I never get a + even on a medicated cycle, last 4 cycles have been 31 days but can be anything from 110 to 26 day cycles so who know ay!

5 years ago • Edited

3 dpo this waiting is killing me!

5 years ago

Hey yall hope you had a great weekend. I haven't had a minute to read the previous posts spreading blue and pink baby dust like wild fire!!!! Hoping we get some Soon...

Asf 4dpo and feeling great. Fatigue and sore muscles and increased breast size and metallic taste is my main physical feelings

please excuse any typos as I'm on my cell phone

5 years ago

Roundthree, the first thing I noticed was a few shooting pains in my vagina on 6 dpo, then a pulling sensation behind my left nipple. Then nothing until 8 dpo had a sudden wave of nausea. I tested that evening and got the faintest something that probably was not even there. Still I felt confident which I never felt before.

On 9 dpo morning I woke up to test and before I tested, I knew it would be positive. The lines were still faint but I had no doupt in my mind. I had this all around weird feeling that I've never had before. A little cramping in my uterus but not af feeling at all, very sore and heavy breasts and this weird hunger feeling without actually wanting to eat.

On 10 dpo evening I got that flaring positive and all the same symptoms.

Now I'm 12 dpo and still have this feeling plus some mean twinges and pains if I get off the couch too quickly.

I have been very amused with myself because there was a few times before when I thought that I would be pregnant because of pms symptoms, and I had heard it would feel similar to af cramps, but now I know that these feels are nothing like pms. Everything is new and I really cannot explain how.

5 years ago • Edited

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo