Community post

Discussion

TTC APRIL 2019 Babies

So my last period was may 26th and I was 33 days late now my cycles are normal 28 days , I just got my post partum cycle back after 14 months and I still breastfeed . So I'm a little confused as to why my cycle did this. After 9 neg and unsure test I'm finally starting over again . I left February and March and making a April one for all of us hoping for a April baby. Let's hit this tww out together . Baby dust to all . Share a little about yourself.

144 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

1 - 10 of 144 Replies | Last Page

Anyone looking for a BFP this month ?

5 years ago • Post starter

Holy....cow! This is at 8 pm on 10 dpo. Got a barely-there line yesterday morning. Omgomgomg!

user submitted image

5 years ago

Just got into my fertile window yesterday, baby danced once so far . Not sure what this month holds for me but we will see

Hey ladies, I am 3dpo today, is anyone about the same time so we can compare symptoms?

& all

5 years ago

Hey Shawbabies4mee,

I have not made any symptoms just a lot of cm.

The discharge is intresting, have you googled it?

5 years ago

I'm a little behind yall Today is the big O day for me. We have been dtd every day if not every other day . I believe I'm ovulating from right side, tender breasts i couldn't wear a shirt to bed and my dh couldn't touch em either my legs nd hips hurt, my stomach muscles hurt and my boobs are huge well compared to my normal size i have tons of water cm and very soft cervix which is very weird for me sending yall pink and blue sparkly baby dust!!

please excuse any typos as I'm on my cell phone

5 years ago • Edited

NaturaMama , katyfootballmama we are all 1dpo well it's 12AM my time so 2dpo today fingers crossed what will be your due date if you both conceived this cycle ?

Heeey Ladies!

Dropping in to see how you all are doing in the tww. This is my fertile week so I'm a bit behind you ladies. Wishing you all BFP very soon!!!

User image

5 years ago

Divine, good luck and I’ll have my fingers crossed for you!
MrsSilver, what are you doing to determine O?

5 years ago

Whoo hoo!! Today is my Birthday and I got a + opk!!! baby!! Maca Root got me back on track!! Never had a positive on CD16 usually CD18-24 ...Birthday suit showing tonight!

5 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo