Community post

Discussion

TTC APRIL 2019 Babies

View Full Post

So my last period was may 26th and I was 33 days late now my cycles are normal 28 days , I just got my post partum cycle back after 14 months and I still breastfeed . So I'm a little confused as to why my cycle did this. After 9 neg and unsure test I'm finally starting over again . I left February and March and making a April one for all of us hoping for a April baby. Let's hit this tww out together . Baby dust to all . Share a little about yourself.

144 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

101 - 110 of 144 Replies | Last Page

Tested at 9dpo I knew it would be negative but since 8 and 9 dpo I've been having nausea and cramping. I'll be testing Friday if AF doesn't show thursday

5 years ago • Post starter

Hey girls... CD12 of 13 right here! Hoping for my rainbow baby positive after my miscarriage 2 months ago.. Fingers crossed

5 years ago

Mrsbutler I'm only on CD12 today so no 2WW for me yet

5 years ago

8 dpo... no signs or symptoms at all ???? waiting until Friday to test 5 days x

5 years ago

Hey ladies! I have been TTC since I got my mirena out at the end of March. My cycle has been very unpredictable since getting it out but now I'm at about a 30 day cycle. I was expecting a longer cycle due to estimations from several apps so I decided to take my opk on the first day of my fertile window according to the apps. Well imagine my surprise when it was positive, so I immediately used the clear blue test to be sure and it confirmed I was at my peak. We did the horizontal mamba that day and twice the next day (CD 17) using preseed lubricant. I had ewcd on CD 16 and 17. I am now 6dpo and I have been having really sore and tender breasts, colostrum production, insomnia, fatigue, irritability, and yesterday evening I got really nauseated super suddenly. Today I'm feeling a bit of fullness in my abdomen and I told myself it's too early but I got a BFN. I haven't had breast tenderness this long before a period before. It's been frustrating because I got pregnant with my son while on bc so we didn't even try and now it seems like it's taking a lot of effort. I would love to have a waiting buddy for this. AF is supposed to come on 30th July based on the adjusted cycle with the peak ovulation entered but who knows.

User image

5 years ago

Holy....cow! This is at 8 pm on 10 dpo. Got a barely-there line yesterday morning. Omgomgomg!

user submitted image

5 years ago

CONGRATULATIONS NATURAMAMA!!!!!

User image

5 years ago

Naturamama!!

AFM I am Finally in my FERTILE week! I hope to ovulate Wednesday or Thursday. The best part is my Birthday is Tuesday!!!! Told DH bless me with a birthday/rainbow baby!!

5 years ago

@Beaut1ful ....you better get BDing!! And happy early birthday if I dont get to tell you on Tuesday. My husbands bday is on Sunday.
AFM I'm ending my fertile week. Today is supposed to be O day, but I feel that it may have happened just a few days sooner. I BD often so hopefully a little nugget stuck. Definitely hoping for my rainbow baby ??

User image

5 years ago

Congrats Naturamama!!!

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo