Community post

Discussion

TTC APRIL 2019 Babies

View Full Post

So my last period was may 26th and I was 33 days late now my cycles are normal 28 days , I just got my post partum cycle back after 14 months and I still breastfeed . So I'm a little confused as to why my cycle did this. After 9 neg and unsure test I'm finally starting over again . I left February and March and making a April one for all of us hoping for a April baby. Let's hit this tww out together . Baby dust to all . Share a little about yourself.

144 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

81 - 90 of 144 Replies | Last Page

TWW for me 7dpo... been TTC 2nd child (will be 1st child with DH) for almost 8 months now. I'm am feeling super crampy and this doesn't normally start until a few days before AF shows up. Terrible back pain as well. I would have thought to be 7dpo is a bit too early to have these types of symptoms if I did conceive. DH and I BD on O day because he was away prior to that. EDD 04/04/2019. Good luck to all.

5 years ago

Congrats to you all who have gotten BFPs!!! Baby Dust to you all who are in the tww!
@MrsButler I am not currently in my tww... ovulating later this week though.

User image

5 years ago

Divine, good luck and I’ll have my fingers crossed for you!
MrsSilver, what are you doing to determine O?

5 years ago

Divine, I had lots of cramping on 7 & 8 dpo and then my first faint positive on 9 dpo! Sending you baby dust!!!

5 years ago

Smoseman. Should I wait til Monday to test again? Instead of Saturday or both

5 years ago

I usually do every other day from day 9 until I get my period!

5 years ago

Ok DH doesn’t want me take anymore though. Yesterday I didn’t cramp at all but I have a lil today Supposed to start the 24th

5 years ago

I’ve also had very vivid dreams last night and today. Not about getting a BFP more about snakes and robbing people’s houses Very strange huh?

5 years ago

Congrats smoseman , not sure if I'll be getting a BFP I really don't have any symptoms like that 8dpo today cycle starts on the 26th so I shall see .

5 years ago • Post starter

Hey smoseman,

Still holding out not to test . 11dpo today.

5 years ago • Edited

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo