Community post

Question

Mentally Pregnant...LOL

View Full Post

In my mind, I am pregnant...LOL!! I am certain every little symptom is a sign from God :) I feel "different" this month...I actually said that to my mom!!!

I know I am probably just setting myself up for MAJOR disappointment!! I am approx. 7 dpo and need a cycle buddy to help keep my mind off TESTING!! Also it would be nice to have someone who is going through the same thing as me!!

Ugh to those girls who don't even try and therefore never WORRY THEMSELVES TO DEATH!!! LOL...anyone up for the challenge???

Baby dust to all :)

55 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 55 Answers | Last Page

Im also 7dpo and i hate this waiting just want to get my BFP to :) Been having alot of cramping today with sore bbs hope its a good sign, Good luck everyone and im sending lots of baby dust to everyone.

12 years ago

My name is Jennifer...no af visits this month for either of us hopefully!! ...you are so right in the disappointment of seeing that pink on that tissue... I actually just started trying though last month... My sister gets pregnant so easily and I'm just hoping i take after her,.. We are twins...I just got married but I'm 37 and im so ready to have a baby...how long have you been trying and how old are you?

12 years ago

I have been married for 7 1/2 years and I am 31!!! We have been trying since August but this is the first month I have really tracked it. I figured out through the APP on my ipod that I have been miscalculating my O date and I actually ovulate 4 days sooner!!!!! So this month we "danced" every other night from the first day of my fertile period all the way until the 15th...so that was from the 7th all the way to the 15th. I was supposed to Ovulate on the 11th this month but I have been thinking it was the 15th!!!

So this is the first month I really did it right LOL :) Hopefully it works out better this month!!! :)

12 years ago • Post starter

I feel like its hard for me to know when I ovulate because I get my period anywhere from 28-35 days each month...

12 years ago

It is such a scientific process it seems!!!! And with only 12 - 24 hour window, sometimes I feel as though its a wonder anyone gets pregnant...LOL :) Just gotta keep the faith I guess!!! :)

I'm goin to try to get to bed...hopefully I suffer a night of sleeplessness (another sign of pregnancy) lol...it was nice talking to you ...keep in touch!!... I will email u!!

12 years ago

Fantastic!!! We will catch up soon!!! Praying for us both!! :)

Prayers always work!!

12 years ago

I am now 8dpo too and based on my cervical check I am convinced I'm preg. Do you two check cm and cp?
It feels the same s when I was preg last time....
Check my chart, my temp went up again today. Highest it has ever been since I've been bbt.

12 years ago

Well Girls...I signed up for a massage!! I am convinced that this will help me destress and keep my mind off of things for a while!!! THen I am going shopping and buying something pretty!!! I just have to RELAX!!! I dreamed of DPO's last night LOL :) Have a great day!!!

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo