Community post

Journal

Feeling So Helpless...

Sometimes after a tense TWW, I feel so helpless when it doesn't happen!! My emotions are so conflicted!!! We have only been trying to conceive for 3 months but when it's time...lol...it's time and it just isn't happening fast enough!!!

I have such great feeling for those women who try for years and years...what an emotional journey that must be and how strong must those women be to keep enduring such disappointment month after month!!!

I just hate feeling so helpless...every other aspect of my life I feel as though I have such great control and over this...none!!! I don't know how to handle that sense of losing control...of things not happening on my timeline!!! Maybe that is what I need to learn to deal with before actually becoming a mom...how to let go and just be...Lord knows, children certainly don't adhere to our timelines :)

5 Comments • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Comments

LOL! Nicley put! Struggling with the same thoughts this month!! Baby Dust to you!! Hoping next month is your MONTH! :)

12 years ago

I am one of those women trying for awhile (since Oct 2009 for #1 yet) definitely sad when AF comes but I try to stay positive because the Lord timing is the perfect timing. There is always next cycle! :) bany dust!

Me + DH= 7/25/09, DD 9/28/12 TTC#2!! My Ovulation Chart

12 years ago

Wow Thschowalter, I really admire your spirit!!! LOTS & LOTS of BabyDust to you as well!

12 years ago

Praying for you!!! You're a strong woman, and you too thschowalter!!

12 years ago

Lizzy, you've been on my mind all night long. I've checked our thread multiple times tonight to see if you've posted an update. I am praying for good news for you!

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo