Community post

Discussion

Longest LH surge EVER???

I am so confused and at my wits end!!! I have been using an OPK test strip kit since day 5 of my cycle. Today is CD 16.

I finally got a absolute positive OPK on CD 12 at 8am and 10am. I also tested at noon and 6pm and got negatives (but I am convinced those were due to my really clear urine because I drink A LOT through the day).

Here is the problem...I also got positives at the same times (8am and 10am) almost every day since!!! That is FOUR days of positives because I didn't test yesterday (I was out of strips) but tested this morning...thought it would be negative....and low and behold it is a positive!!!

I have taken an HPT and it is glaringly while and negative. What is going on here??? Any ideas???

I dont usually check my temps because they are wacky all the time!! 2 days ago I checked in at 96.0??? Today it was a pretty normal 97.3!! I just dont know what is going on or if there is something wierd about this!!!

Any ideas at all??? Thanks all!!!

2 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Oh and in addition...I also had what I thought was OV pains on the night of CD 13 through the morning of CD 14. I was certain I ovulated on cd 13~~~ UGH~~~

12 years ago • Post starter

Ok so I just took a Walgreens brad POAS ov test and it was glaringly negative~!~

Maybe it is just the brand...I hope I didn't totally miss my OV date because of faulty tests~~~ :P

Not that it would matter we have been BDing like crazy with all these positives LOL :)

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo