Community post

Question

OPK's and LH surge Question!!

Ok so...I have been using an OPK test strip kit for about 5 days now...testing 3 times a day!! I did NOT want to miss my surge again like last month. I have finally gotten two positive tests...one at 8am this morning and the other at 10am this morning.

My question is...ok so we did the "BD" every other night since the 3rd...including last night. So what do I do now? Should we just jump all in and do it tonight and tomorrow too??? I dont want any decreasing issues with sperm count!!!

What is the best way to handle this when my every other day plan is off by a day...LOL...?? Most likely I will ovulate tonight or tomorrow!!

Any suggestions??? Thanks Girls and happy sticky baby dust to all!! :)

5 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Answers

If you know your ovulating within the next 24 to 48 hours BDing tonight and again tomorrow night will give you better chances then skipping one night and missing the window all together. Go for it, relax, and let your body worry about the logistics!

12 years ago

Thanks!! What's the harm in going for it when I know the time is right!!! FUN!! and thank you!! :)

12 years ago • Post starter

It used to be said that BDing every day decreases your sperm count, but now they say if the man is healthy, even the decreased sperm count he will "contribute" from sex every day will still give you more swimmers than a full count every other day. I'd say BD today, tomorrow and Saturday. We always BD'd the two days before O, the day of, and I am now 21 wks pregnant. Good luck!!

12 years ago

YESSS! do it tonight, tomorrow, and Saturday!!! Good Luck!!! :)

12 years ago

UPDATE...my hubby got stuck in a snowstorm last night and couldn't make it home. What are the odds!!! Boooo!!!

Here's hoping that every other day will be okay to and I still get a BFP for Christmas!!! :) I had another positive OPK this morning...so I dont know what that means!!! Plus I started cramping a bit last night and I still am this morning. Maybe today is ovulation day :)

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo