Community post

Discussion

Can You Believe this...

So I have been using an OPK for 6 days now (since cycle day 6) three times a day and FINALLY got a positive LH surge this morning at 8am. I think I must have surged in the night sometime because it was already going down at noon.

Anyways...my dh and I bd'd last night and had plans to tonight and tomorrow night but he is now STUCK IN A SNOWSTORM in another town...lol!!!

What are the chances...I mean...sheeeeesh LOL :)

We have done it every other night since the 3rd including last night...and we will tomorrow night...do you think it will all be ok??? That we still have a shot at it???

LOL...just my luck to finally have detected my surge and my dh isn't even here to do the deed... :) Life happens I guess... :)

2 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

O. Sounds like you have my luck! Im sorry!! But if you guys can get another in you may be able to catch it!! Last month it was 2 days after opk that i O'd, this month i had O'd by that night. GL to you!! And i hope DH gets home ok :)

12 years ago

Good luck!! Let us know how it goes!

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo