Community post

Question

Mentally Pregnant...LOL

View Full Post

In my mind, I am pregnant...LOL!! I am certain every little symptom is a sign from God :) I feel "different" this month...I actually said that to my mom!!!

I know I am probably just setting myself up for MAJOR disappointment!! I am approx. 7 dpo and need a cycle buddy to help keep my mind off TESTING!! Also it would be nice to have someone who is going through the same thing as me!!

Ugh to those girls who don't even try and therefore never WORRY THEMSELVES TO DEATH!!! LOL...anyone up for the challenge???

Baby dust to all :)

55 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

41 - 50 of 55 Answers | Last Page

You're both lucky that ur cycles are so regular...better chance of knowing when u ovulate.... My cycle is so irregular... One month is 33 days..next 28.. Then 35....31 etc... Therefore I feel like I ovulate at different times each month...

12 years ago

Thanks for the Info Chocoholic!!! Whatever happens happens :) I have made peace with a bfp or a bfn...I will jsut keep trying :)

Jen...just have lots and lots of sex LOL...isn't that the best part anyways ;)

12 years ago • Post starter

Def the fun part!! Btw I ordered the pregnancy tests online.. Got 25 of them for 21 bucks... The reviews said they were good .. I'll let u know how they are... They measure 10 ml of hcg so I can test early and often!!!!

12 years ago

Hi Girls...no bfps for me today!!! However, I am a weepy mess. I had to hold in tears when I saw a baby in walmart...THEN I FELL!!! I tripped myself running after the dog and hit my knees HARD. They hurt bad so if I did have a sticky bean I might have just cured that :( Oh well...no bean means lots of "fun" next month right??

UGH...I can't believe I fell!!! Silly me...........

Oh man! I hope you are ok!

I have had...sorry for tmi...while checking my cp I feel very swollen inside. Last time that happened I was pregnant....my temp went back up today so im hoping yesterday was implantation dip....plus bfn this am...if I zm preg, I should get a bfp in a few days, which would bring me to 13-14 dpo, with implantation at 9dpo....

12 years ago

Never such a thing as TMI on this forum!!! I hope that it's a good sign for you!!! :) I keep feeling like I have other symptoms but I just don't know about this month...I can't get a bfp to save my life but I am only 10 dpo!!! LOL...keeping the prayers going for us all!!! :)

My prob is yhat w my son I didn't start hpt til after I was due w af, the last 3 preg ....m/c..... I found out early, so I don't know what the "norm" should br for me.....i know every pteg is different... I am now 11 or 12 dpo...im due on thurs....my temp is still high.....

12 years ago

Still getting bfn's!!! Maybe I'm out this month!!! I am 11dpo so I have a week still or 7-8 days til af arrives!!!!the wait is killing me!!!

Hey lizzy... I'm at 29 days today...the waiting is killing me too... I'm going to start using the basal thermometer at the start of my next cycle if af pays me a visit...

12 years ago

Hi Jen!!! So good to hear from you!!! I am on cycle day 22 so I have 7 days until my af visit and I am either 11 dpo OR 7 dpo!!! The app on my phone that averages my fertility cycles sits me at ovulating on 11/11 but this site says I most likely ovulated on the 15th...so I dont know. Next month I am going to take more control of my cycle. I am going to chart my bbt and my cm. I have almost no cm now so I dont know what that means. My boobies aren't sore either...LOL!! They are usually sore right after O and right before AF. this month they haven't bothered me at all!!!

Next month I am going to chart and journal and take control!!! I am NOT going to drive myself crazy like this month!!! I can't do this again!!! :) I am a weepy crying mess!!! :)

All the best hopes for us!! Happy Turkey DAY!!! :)

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo