Community post

Question

Mentally Pregnant...LOL

View Full Post

In my mind, I am pregnant...LOL!! I am certain every little symptom is a sign from God :) I feel "different" this month...I actually said that to my mom!!!

I know I am probably just setting myself up for MAJOR disappointment!! I am approx. 7 dpo and need a cycle buddy to help keep my mind off TESTING!! Also it would be nice to have someone who is going through the same thing as me!!

Ugh to those girls who don't even try and therefore never WORRY THEMSELVES TO DEATH!!! LOL...anyone up for the challenge???

Baby dust to all :)

55 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

51 - 55 of 55 Answers

even when you DO take control and know exactly when you Od, you will still drive yourself crazy...
The next 2 days will be big for me with my temps....I currently have one beautiful bbt chart, so I am hoping to keep that going with continued high temps.....
btw....I am now 11-12 dpo....and my frer is whiter than white on rice!

12 years ago

I actually told my husband before that I cannot drive myself crazy like I did this month! We need to stop stressing about it bc that could make it harder to conceive I'm sure...if it doesn't happen this month god didn't want it to be ... That's how I'm going to look at it... I'm not even sure if doing a fertility app would work for me bc my cycle ranges from 28-35 days....just gonna have to treat every night as if I'm ovulating! Lol ... Happy thanksgiving!!!! Looking forward to a four day weekend!!!

12 years ago

Ok Girls!! We need to exchange emails and do this over email next month!! I really like you both and it is SO nice to have girlfriends to talk about this with...specially ones that are on the same cycle!!! It is actually becoming funner because of you girls because I look forward to our daily conversations! :)

My temp has been a bit higher in general...sitting around 99.0...don't know what that means but seems like everything is a sign of nothing right now LOL :)

Have a great weekend but check in if you can!!! my email is elizabethjaneedwards@hotmail.com and my name is lizzy if you girls want to continue our conversations next month !!! :)

12 years ago • Post starter

Sounds great! My month is coming to a close as my temp dropped this morning and cramps are starting. Af should be here tomorrow....so all of my "new" symptoms: wet after O, shooting pain in breasts, now are not signs of pregnancy... For me anyway. The only real sign of pregnancy is a positive preg test, then a heartbeat. It would be a miracle if I am preg at this point. Oh well....at least I will be able to drink for thanksgiving!

I will send you an email later Lizzy.....hopefully your temps will stay up!

12 years ago

I am due in two days girls...still getting negative!! Booo...hope ur both well!!!

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo