Community post

Question

Mentally Pregnant...LOL

View Full Post

In my mind, I am pregnant...LOL!! I am certain every little symptom is a sign from God :) I feel "different" this month...I actually said that to my mom!!!

I know I am probably just setting myself up for MAJOR disappointment!! I am approx. 7 dpo and need a cycle buddy to help keep my mind off TESTING!! Also it would be nice to have someone who is going through the same thing as me!!

Ugh to those girls who don't even try and therefore never WORRY THEMSELVES TO DEATH!!! LOL...anyone up for the challenge???

Baby dust to all :)

55 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 55 Answers | Last Page

There is nothing better than a massage and some shopping to help you relax!!...enjoy!!....hi chocoholic... I just started trying to conceive so I haven't started checking cm or cp... I recently bought a basal thermometer so Im going to start keeping track of my temperature....

12 years ago

Pregnant in mind....Well heck I'm pregnant every month lol. This cycle has been heck on me... I'm guessing dates, times and what not, up untill my bbs started hurting this cycle was a total blur. I'm driving DH nuts because I'm checking my bbs, running to the bathroom checking cm and standing in the store for almost and hour reading test boxes. I'm only 9DPO and my af is probably due on Thanksgiving day. (I think) I want to be pregnant so badly I cant stand it... I just want to see 2 real lines!! lol

Jessica User Image

12 years ago

OK so NO MASSAGE!!! Apparently you are NOT supposed to have one if you are ttc!! So don't do that!!! I told them I "could be" preggers and they said NO!!! So that is out!! But I did shop and I feel great!!! I did buy the Equate brand test at WalMart today...the one that measures at 25ml and did a test!! I thought I saw a faint blue line right at first but in the end I wasn't sure!!! I am thinking EVAP...oh well!!! Maybe I will try again next week!!! :) Prayers girls Prayers :)

Although, today, I have a lot of cm changes going on! I thought it was starting to feel think but today it is creamy and wet and there is a lot of it...I thought I had started my period while in the store!!! That is kind of different...other than that I am normal!!! Argh...hurry up tww!!! :)

12 years ago • Post starter

Hi lizzy!! Faint blue line...hmmm isn't the suspense just killing you!! My husband is on his way to the store right now get more "sticks" as he calls them....lol I will let u know what the test shows...well even though you didn't get to get your massage you got to do some shopping which is always fun! By the way where are you from? I'm from New York...

12 years ago

Hi Lizzy!! Hmmm blue faint line...isn't the suspense just killing you!.. My husband is on his way to the store to get more "sticks" as he calls them....lol I will let you know what the test shows...well even though you didnt get to get your massage you did get to do some shopping which is always fun!.. By the way where are you from? I'm from New York... have you started taking pre natal vitamins yet? I've been taking them since the summer..

12 years ago

Hi Jennifer!!! Good to hear from you!! Yeah I took another one just because and got another VERY faint (i think blueish) line!!! I think I will test again with my FMU tomorrow!!! Why not...those tests are CHEAP but better because they test 25ml instead of 50 or 100!!

I am from Nebraska!!! I have been taking prenatals for a few months now off and on...but over the past few weeks/months I have been taking them every day!! Just in case :) Ooooooooooooo FINGERS CROSSED!!!! I sure hope those lines weren't EVAPS but i know they probably were :) LOL....ohhhhhh the WAIT!!!

LOL...i took a pink dye test and it was definitely a BFN :) Argh I know it is just still too soon...I am just torturing myself!!! AHHHHHHHHH!!! :)

HI Again...im still going insane my husband says im crazy cuz every lil thing wrong wit me is a sign! I feel flu or a cold coming on which i heard is a sign..but then again the flu is going around....getting killer headaches...I took a test this morning and negative im only 11dpo but i feel like my period is coming everyone tells me i could still be prego tho....Checkin this site everyday is the only thing keeping me going right knowing im not alone thanks ladies

12 years ago

I hear you girl!!! I think tonight I am going to watch a movie and try to relax!!! :) Not going to let those negatives get to me!!! I have been having cramps for a week but af isn't due until the 29th...I guess only time will tell lovelies!!! Just keep praying those prayers and baby dusting it up :)

OK ladies, i will save everyone some money so anyone who is 8 or 9 dpo, do not test, I did and nio such luck....BFN....I have been preg 4 times (3 were m/c) and the earliest I ever had a bfp was on 10dpo...SO like the addict that I am, I tried 8 and 9 dpo....so AS USUAL, I am now out of hpt and have to go buy more.....i go through this every month.....i get a 2- 3 pack....use them all up before 11dpo and have to buy more....

Does FRER sell stock publicly? I should just buy a stock option everytime I want to buy a hpt and just wait for AF...I would be rich by the time I go through menopause! lol

12 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo