Community post

Discussion

TTC November/December 2021

View Full Post

Hello friends! Since as it seems I’m not going anywhere soon, I’ll be glad to have some company in here, sharing our concerns and daily updates while TTC!

Good luck to everyone!!

User image

2000 Replies Closed • 4 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

1401 - 1410 of 2000 Replies | Last Page

I take omega 3 from algae, D vitamin 4000iu a day, myo-inositol. Prenatal because still have it from my miscarried pregnancy. And Iron (from nettle) complex, because I lost ton of blood while pregnancy when my hematoma was bleeding and with miscarriage, and top of that I have really like REALLY heavy periods. And we use maca powder tblsp a day.

If I wouldn't have it all and would want to take it easy, I would just supplement with omega 3 complex (most people are deficient in it and don't know it, but omega 3's are super important for cell growth so for getting pregnant and staying pregnant) and vit D.

User image

3 years ago • Edited

Another negative OPK today. :( I’m using the clear blue digital advanced, which is supposed to show four fertile days. According to one of my apps I should be in my fertile period with a fertility score of 7.5 out of 10. Now I’m starting to worry. I know that with my first I didn’t get a positive result the month I conceived but it wasn’t the same system.

3 years ago

Southern I’m very hopeful for you and sounds like you gonna have a bfp pretty soon! If I were you I would ask my doctor for any supplements than can support a successful implantation! Sounds like your body needs some support! I’m having everything crossed for you!

Vintage I’ve taken many supplements and stuff to help while ttcing. I’m currently on metformin and I’m also taking folic acid, vitamin d and hubby takes maca powder every day. I was also taking Cq10 but in my case didn’t change anything. In general I’m not the perfect example of what it’s working and what not cuz obviously I’m infertile for so long..
I suggest you to take it easy since it’s too early still for you to get worried about O. I’m sure that in a couple of days your egg will drop ready to meet the swimmers! Keep BDing! You got this!

AFM I’m 12DPO and af should be here in a couple of days. Not much out of the ordinary for me except for this exact moment that I’m having severe nausea. Hubby is making pancakes and the smell of it makes me feel sick. It’s strange for me but I’m sure it’s just a one time thing. I’m almost certain that the witch will come on time!

User image

3 years ago • Post starter

Alex fingers crossed for you so hard

User image

3 years ago

Nasake thank you love but I’m not really expecting anything tbh. I’ve done the tww sooooo many times that I know in my soul that if anything were to happen I would know. Right now I just feel like af is on her way and I’m ok with it.
How are you doing hun?

User image

3 years ago • Post starter

Still no O. :( I *feel* more like I’m getting close (increased EW CM and ready to BD at moments notice) but negative test and again with the barely there line after I ejected it. I had hoped these tests would stress me out less... how’s everyone else doing?

3 years ago

O day was yesterday (according to ctp) or today according to my app. Dh and I dtd this morning. We bded more this cycle then any other.
Last night the governor issued another mandatory shutdown for Wisconsin. We will see what happens.

User image

3 years ago

Alex I still like to have hope. I literally felt excited when you described your nausea lol I'm cheering so hard for you

I should be 3DPO but my temp haven't rised, it took 3 days to rise last cycle too. Gonna give progesterone test on friday and start using bioactive progesterone cream.

User image

3 years ago

Keeping my fingers crossed for you Alex!

AFM, I'm around 5 dpo and today my "cramps" went from very light to a more noticable level. I tend to get that around this time in my cycle though. Still too early for it to mean anything.

User image

3 years ago

So I had my first moment where I thought "that one may be a real symptom". My hubs made himself an omlette tonight. Normally no big deal eggs were fresh farm eggs, not spoiled. But when he was eating the smell drifted my way and I caught the scent and immediately had a "oh God that smells awful" reaction. It smelled like burnt/overcooked eggs/ sulfur-y. Hard to describe. Just smelled so gross. My husband, after I declared his dinner smelled horrible, said "that's it you're pregnant" lol! And then I remembered: I hated the smell of scrambled eggs or omlettes when pregnant with my daughter. I remember because I told someone about it and they said it was the sulfur in eggs. I don't wanna be too hopeful because at the same time I just don't feel like it's our month. But a lot of women feel that way and get their bfp....so I don't know. But, that's my one little "symptom spotting" adventure for the day lol!

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo