Community post

Discussion

TTC November/December 2021

View Full Post

Hello friends! Since as it seems I’m not going anywhere soon, I’ll be glad to have some company in here, sharing our concerns and daily updates while TTC!

Good luck to everyone!!

User image

2000 Replies Closed • 4 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

1171 - 1180 of 2000 Replies | Last Page

Sorry Alex. Sending you virtual hugs. I too am getting very upset with others around me having babies and finding it hard because I feel like my body is failing.

User image

3 years ago

Ahh HPenny I’m so sorry.l about your AF...ifinfers crossed for the next cycle.
Alex and HBerry...I know how you feel...it’s so deflating..two of my cousins both have had their second this year, both little girls to add to the family both of whom already had a little boy close to my sons age...I want that so badly too x

3 years ago

Woke up this morning 10dpo, boobs no longer feel sore although still have pretty sensitive nips! Making me think it’s all just been hormones...did have cramps these past two days though which I’m clinging on to and also randomly had cystitis last night which o found strange as I have been drinking water recently like no ones business because it’s been so hot here..downed a few glasses of cranberry and it’s seems to have done the trick. Still have creamy cm which also is usually more clear around this time of my cycle...and have woke up with hay fever type runny nose this morning too....currently sat at my table with a tissue up my nose not sure if it just a fluke month or not...trying to just concentrate on work but as I am still working from home the trips to the loo to check boobs and cm are plentiful lol. Keeping my fingers crossed for you all x

3 years ago

Hberry don’t say that! You had 4 beautiful babies. Your body definitely isn’t failing you. You just need some time for this one. On the other side, me, I never been pregnant. Not once in my life and I’m almost 38 years old.. now this is a failure if you ask me.

Amy hopefully days will past fast and you’ll be getting a beautiful bfp soon! Fingers crossed.

AFM I’ll probably O today. Our BDing wasn’t the best this cycle but we did it a couple of times. I’m worried that my cm is never what it needs to be. Any recommendations?

User image

3 years ago • Post starter

Well Alex I feel like my body is failing me because I'm technically "obese" from all the weight I gained from the pregnancies and numerous articles I've read have all said the more normal weight you are, the better chances you have. Dh and I have said all we had to do before is just touch the same towel and I would end up pregnant.
Today I'm 12dpo. Lots of bloating, tender boobs, fatigue and this is just this morning. AF is 1 day late. Was going to buy a test yesterday but didn't have enough money. So now will wait until we head to town to get tests.
ETA- did the baking soda pregnancy test for fun this morning. Foamed up and looked similar to this reaction. The poster was indeed pregnant. https://youtu.be/0E2q5uLAdQY
-this was just for fun-

User image

3 years ago • Edited

Af reared herself yesterday afternoon. So today is cd2. I knew dh and I didn't do enough on fertile days for anything to happen.

User image

3 years ago

@Alex I've read that grapefruit juice during the fertile period increases ewcm. Also taking evening primrose oil has helped. As we age, it becomes less and less.

Mill

3 years ago

@hberry. Truely sorry girl. Hoping next month is your month.

User image[/url]

3 years ago

Hberry hopefully next cycle will be a successful one!

Mill thank you hun. I’ll probably try both. I’m pretty sure that my cm needs some boost.

1dpo today and we managed to BD 2days before O and on O day. I know none of them is ideal and minding that I probably Oed from my wrong side there’s not much to expect really. 2 days after my AF due date I’m leaving for a 3 day bachelorette so I’m looking forward for this. I hope AF won’t make me depressed since I don’t want to be the grumpy one of all the ladies.
PS I just noticed on my profile that yesterday it was 2 years since I’ve been a member on this site. I really couldn’t believe that I’ll be in here for so long... well I guess cheers for the two years lol hopefully I won’t be the grandma on this site in few years

User image

3 years ago • Edited • Post starter

I have am upping my vitamin c intake in hopes that it will help this cycle. I hope to up fertility again this cycle. Alex, I've been on this site since the end of 2016, so closing in on 4 years on here!!

User image

3 years ago • Edited

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo