Community post

Discussion

CD 1 October 20th whos with me?

View Full Post

who wants to chat while ttc and so i dont go completely batty lol

CD 1 seeing the RE Wednesday October 29....been trying for over a year! anyone doing anything different this cycle?

praying to see that this cycle

306 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

301 - 306 of 306 Replies

hahaha YES - i had a follow up this morning!

u/s report was in so doc reviewed with me - baby was measuring ahead, like I mentioned before, so they are changing my due date to august 28th. He said that its best to go off what the u/s says and that if we need to make an adjustment again we can do that at my 18 week one. but for scheduling purposes right now I should be going off a due date of aug 28th - fine by me! :)

he didn't tell me the nuchal fold measurement but while he was preparing the doppler I snuck a peak over his shoulder and saw that the measurement was 1.3mm - which I believe to be good. so now I go for round 2 of bloodwork on march 9th and they will figure out my statistical chances for downs and trisomny. doc was not concerned at this point though so that was comforting - altho anything can happen I am sure.

baby's HB was 160 at the ultrasound and today with the doppler 160 again. doc found the HB literally right away - much more high tech equipment than mine at home - so im not surprised. it was cute tho - the doctor just said "awwh listen to that lil guy or girl".

i called and scheduled my 18 week u/s today which will be march 31st. can't believe this is the last week in february - time seems to be flying by!!

13 weeks 3 days today with my adjusted due date! :)

can't friggin wait for your appt on wednesday!! WOOT WOOT!

9 years ago

Awe yay im so glad everything is going well!

So mine was a physical no ultrasound. but since my dr rocks and we were already in the room with the ultrasound machine she did one lol baby is 172 bpm bouncing all over ill post the pictures to the other site after my nap! Lol waving at us and flipping around lol looks like a monkey! Lol I wont lie you'll see what I mean when I post the pictures later lol

Everything is right on track! So were exciting next appointment is 16 weeks and thats march 25th from there ill have the blood work youre about to have lol and ill schedule my anatomy scan at the hospital!

9 years ago • Post starter

time is both going by slowly and going by fast...can't believe I am at 15 weeks tomorrow....but also can't wait until my appt on the 31st!

i go for my second round of bloodwork on monday for the ips2 - hoping this time they don't stab me like they did before lol

aside from that - got sick this morning which really caught me off guard. thought i was past that.

on tuesday i had a constant throbbing ache in the middle of uterus....not sure what that was about - growing pains maybe? it only lasted one day and now i am back to what feels like growing pains along the sides of my stomach. i wish i had a frame of reference for what "normal" aches and pains feel like. I checked on beanie babe with the doppler and tues/wed both nights he/she was thumping away in there. so i guess everything is still ok.

I am not showing very much yet - i am not the thinnest person in the world to begin with so i had some belly chub before....that's all that's really prominent - maybe in the next few weeks tho I will pop?? can't wait to have a real belly and start to feel some movement.

how are you doing?????

9 years ago

I hope you are doing ok girlie!

9 years ago

hi i suck! lol i keep forgetting to come on here!!!

ok soo what is an ips 2?
i just had my quad screen done!

ok so lets see im now 17 weeks! lol this kid is trying to kill me! so ive been mia because ive been so busy with work i would get home and crash then i had a week off...it was wonderful! concidering i hate my job with a passion! Also husband is army and so hes debating on re enlisting when his contract is up and deciding if were going to move back closer to my family for him to be a cop. so things have been crazy! my father in law and his wife were in town awhile ago so i was dealing with them too!

so about a week and a half ago when i came back to work i got super dizzy again in a patient room and they checked my blood pressure and heart rate and it was really really high! so they took me to the er! i was still dizzy felt like my heart was racing! so they decided to use the doppler....well two nurses tried and couldnt get anything so i was freaking out so they brought in the ultrasound machine and i didn't notice when the dr turned it on that the sound was off! so when he found the baby i couldnt hear anything and it didn't look like the baby was even moving! so i about had a heart attack until he pointed to the little heart beat on the screen and then baby started moving his or her arms!

so the following day i had an appointment with my ob already scheduled and she found the heartbeat right away! thank god! but while i was in her office i started having these dizzy spells and she checked my heart rate and sure enough it was super high again and when she took my blood pressure when i got there it was normal!

so i had to go see my PCP the fallowing day she drew blood. my PCP seems to think im drinking too much water.....uh come again?? because i dont feel like i drink enough water as it is! uh ok so ive tried to cut back on my water and thats really hard because i feel thirsty all the dang time! and i can't drink pop or coffee and im not the biggest fan of juice and i dont have any good smoothy places around here!

so i finally came back to work yesterday on my birthday! i've been off work since 3/15! i've noticed if im on my feet for long periods of time is when these dizzy spells start and then i feel my heart start to race! i have to call my ob on monday and hopefully someone from HR will call me back since ive been calling them forever! ugh its been hell over here! and the week before i went on vk i pulled a muscle in my back....how lovely! lol

so onto the good stuff! baby is perfectly healthy! ive had a few trips to the er the past few weeks and they did an ultrasound each time! but nothing that i could keep...boo! lol started to feel little rolls and flutters about a week ago still dont know what this little monkey is! my anatomy scan has been scheduled for april 27th!! but thats soo far away! lol so husband and i will most likely fork over the $50 for an elective ultrasound at a place near our house to find out the gender like next week! baby showers have been scheduled and ive been busy trying to help plan it from states away, at least for my family! and then after the one with my family going to see his family and theyre also thorwing one.....about 12 hours away from my family!

thats all i can think of at the moment lol my head hurts from all the dizzy spells and ive been on my feet for like 1.5 hours without sitting down so im regretting that at work as we speak!

9 years ago • Post starter

sent you a message on CMP.

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo