Community post

Discussion

CD 1 October 20th whos with me?

View Full Post

who wants to chat while ttc and so i dont go completely batty lol

CD 1 seeing the RE Wednesday October 29....been trying for over a year! anyone doing anything different this cycle?

praying to see that this cycle

306 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

161 - 170 of 306 Replies | Last Page

well nothing new to report here!

just trying to get into the swing of things with my job and needed to be up at 4 am if we didn't get it this cycle my af should be here sometime this week sometime i will say i've had a lot and i mean A LOT of CM and was nausea all week but that could've been because i've been sick all week no fun! maybe a bfp in the next week not holding my breath! i will say everyone out here was really bored about 9 months ago holy babies at work so thats not helping!

fingers crossed!

9 years ago • Post starter

nothing really new to report with me either - i am still temping every morning and have now stopped the opks. i did not get a solid smiley - but got 2 positive opks with the cheapies...so i am thinking i either missed the window to test to get the surge for the solid smiley or my surge isn't high enough for that test to detect. who knows. either way - i am going to continue temping and what will be will be. we plan on BDing every other night until end of the cycle anyways.

i posted my chart for others to view - i think my temps have indicated that i ovulated but i guess you can't really know for sure. ideally if my chart is correct ill be 2dpo today.......so i guess I'm in the tww but still doing it every other day "just in case" lol

9 years ago

according to your chart you're 3dpo so thats good! yea my af will be here any day now lol

hahaha according to my chart 5 min ago yes i was 3 dpo...BUT just took another op on a whim and got my SOLID smiley!! looks like we were a bit off so back to BDing!!! lol

9 years ago

lol crazy!! so i tested for sh*ts and giggles tonight only because i have so much CM its not even funny and that i remember from my first....not very hopeful since i don't have any symptoms and my boobs don't hurt at all....fingers crossed!!

soooo i should prob complete my thought before i hit post huh! lol

so i took the test right and i swear i saw something but then i picked it up and nothing but i took two pictures and inverted them....even though im pretty sure if you invert them they will always have that other line and i see something....im gonna post it on here see what you think

samanthapaige09: lol im not sure....i wish these damn pics on here would be bigger......that way I could get a good look. maybe wait a few days and test again? do you know approx how many dpo you are?

I am unsure how many dpo I am if at all.....i had another positive opk test again yesterday so I would think that if I take another one tonight after work the line should be fading? who knows. i am not sure how long the lh surge usually lasts? I think we have gotten enough BDing in - but if I get another positive opk when I get home we might do it again tonight and tomorrow...just to be sure. really hoping this is my month....when i got the solid smiley on the opk and then a cheapie test with the test line darker than the control line it really made me happy - i have never had an ovulation test so dark before. I think we have done everything right this month - so here's hoping that I have actually ovulated and not just had the surge with no egg release. no way to be sure, i know....but I am really praying! my temps are the only thing this cycle that have been super strange.

i don't think i will be anywhere near testing until late next week......which seems like a lifetime away! with the holidays fast approaching though I am hoping time goes by quick...i have not even started christmas shopping yet so that might keep me a bit occupied!! :)

9 years ago

BFN over here af showed up bright and early on to the next! i haven't gotten any shopping done! and i have a holiday party this friday ugh lol

UGH friggin AF - i hate that witch!!! I hope she makes her exit swiftly so you can get on to the next cycle!

i took my very last cheapie opk last night and the line was def not as dark as the previous 2 days...but if it were any other month I likely would consider it a positive as the line was about equally as dark as the control line. so i don't.....my DH wants to do it again tonight just to be sure.

had a really restless sleep last night......so I am not sure my temp is 100% accurate for this morning...I put it in anyways, but will see what tomorrow brings. I am not going to even go there this month tho with the symptom spotting.....if i have learned 1 thing throughout this whole experience its that symptom spotting is just putting me through so much more stress......half the time the "symptoms" aren't even symptoms.....they are what my body does every month regardless of ttc. So not this month!

is this the holiday party that has caused you so much grief the past month??? lol

@Shann11 & AshleySM87 - how are you ladies doing?

9 years ago

id say its still + until its not as dark as the line!

agreed stupid symptoms that show up suck! lol hopefully this will be our cycle! im getting sick of waiting i do have an appointment in feb and if nothing by then i'm going to tell her i want something to make me ovulate! because i'm not 100% sure its happening and its annoying!

i do think once im done with training at work ill be much less stressed! because they hover and its understandable i have to poke people with needles but its very nerve racking when they hover! at least during my morning rounds she does when i'm in the lab for outpatients no one bothers me lol

yup! thats the one! finally we have all the food covered but now there's this pointless drama and i don't have time for any of that lol i have enough going on over here! i just hope i can stay awake for it tomorrow! these 4am shifts are kicking my butt let me tell you! however our 1 year wedding anniversary is this coming sunday ! lets hope AF is gone by then! lol

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo