Community post

Discussion

CD 1 October 20th whos with me?

View Full Post

who wants to chat while ttc and so i dont go completely batty lol

CD 1 seeing the RE Wednesday October 29....been trying for over a year! anyone doing anything different this cycle?

praying to see that this cycle

306 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

221 - 230 of 306 Replies | Last Page

frig i read like the first two words of your post and immediately went to look at the test...didn't even see the part about the ER - let me know you are ok and what happens!!!!!!!! praying this is it!!!

9 years ago

I will still here at the er hopefully they pull me back soon bummer I dont want him to find out from the er dr! Lol they took urine that wasnt fmu it was after my nap so like a 2 hour hold 10dpo today so we'll see!

9 years ago • Post starter

Happy New Year and CONGRATULATIONS ladies I've been gone a little while and you've all gotten your BFP's!!! I'm so happy for you all! Samanthapaige your test looks like a BFP to me!!! I hope you're okay sucks going to the ER. Let us know what they say!

Sorry I've been gone for a while. I've have the last week and a half off and I've just been trying to take a break from obsessing and just enjoy the time off with my man! Hopefully that'll do the trick :) In the mean time while I've been off I had my sister in law's baby shower to attend and then on Christmas day found out that my other sister in law is pregnant. I am really happy for them both but you know that ugly jealousy monster had to come creeping up on me. So I've been dealing with my emotions from all of that and still trying to get my BFP maybe this month will be it. Haven't had a positive OPK yet doing both the pos one and the cb ditigal opk's too so, hopefully soon I'll get my positive. If not, in February I got back to my obgyn to see what's going on.

I wish you all and a

9 years ago

Well still here waiting for the dr had some nausea meds and fluids and gab mecrackers and I feel like a million times better just some not so awesome heartburn as a result of the nausea meds! Thanks! I have a nno the picture ill pos it hopefully thats really my bfp ive used these brands befor and havent gotten a false + before so hopefully this is it!

I know that jealousy monster all too well! Its hard I know hopefully this is your month remind me again how long youve been trying? Happy new year!!

Definitely looks like a bfp to me!!! Glad to hear your feeling better not that heartburn is a picnic either. Hopefully that will subside as well :) We've been trying since October 2013 had the miscarriage in February 2014 and haven't conceived since. So technically over a year but doctors count from the miscarriage on. Thank you! I hope so too!

9 years ago

Whelp er confirmed bfp! Lucky hubs wasnt in the room so I can surprise him!

AMAZING news!!!! so happy for you!!!! I knew it was your month! :) :)

afm went for my 3rd blood draw this morning and hopefully will know the results later today....if not today, then probably monday. nervous as usual - feeling a bit down that they might not double. i don't know.....I know I have said this before, but after a loss I am just so down. I am really hoping my levels have went up - but I just keep thinking its probably not going to happen. Will see.

9 years ago

Aww yayy congratulations Samanthapaige!!!

Aweste I think it's normal to be nervous after you've had a loss. It's a lot to deal with and when you get pregnant again it would be hard not to worry about it all over again. I hope you get your results later today and they have doubled! Try to keep your head up :)

9 years ago

I want so bad to make up a false patientand have have hcg checked! Im tryi so hard not to stress out....doesnt help im getting my butt kicked at work! Stay positive! Your appointment is the 7th right?? Mine is January 26th! These are gonna be our sticky beans!

Mine is the 13th!! So not too far away! Hoping the doc calls today with some good news about my hcg...we shall see!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo