Community post

Discussion

CD 1 October 20th whos with me?

View Full Post

who wants to chat while ttc and so i dont go completely batty lol

CD 1 seeing the RE Wednesday October 29....been trying for over a year! anyone doing anything different this cycle?

praying to see that this cycle

306 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

101 - 110 of 306 Replies | Last Page

Today is CD 12 for me... BFN with fmu. This was my second time I've tried Clomid. I'm pretty bummed though... Been spotting for 2-3 days and all my hpt's are negative. My husband is still holding out hope that it's still implantation bleeding.... But I think this is it. Going to have to gear up for round two of IUI (round 3 with Clomid). We truly had our hopes up so high....been trying for 3 years. I started Clomid on CD 5-9 and estradiol cd 10-14. Got HCG trigger shot on CD 14 and IUI CD 15.

9 years ago

no news on my end.....14 dpo and no AF and slight temp drop again this morning....so who knows what's up. didn't bother testing this morning as I felt like AF was going to show...but nothing yet. keep feels like she has come but everytime I run to the bathroom is just creamy white. who the heck knows. I wouldn't be surprised if she graces me with her presence by tonight or tomorrow morning...I just have the icky feeling.

I have pretty much convinced myself that I am out this cycle...but once AF shows I think we can target next month even better now.....this will be my second period (when she shows) after the loss and it will give me a better idea of my new cycle timing.

hope everyone is doing well today - samanathapaige - I sincerely hope you get whatever you ask for from your doc!! ill be praying for you!

Shann11: WELCOME to the group!

9 years ago

Shann11 keeping fingers crossed it is implant spotting! i had it with my first but it was like 7dpo. so fingers crossed! im about to beg my dr for clomid. my dr prior to moving was going to and then bam i got pregnant woo hoo! and then we moved and i lost it and have since had to find a new dr! so i told her what my dr was planning on doing so she had me fill out a request for all the tests and stuff i've had done in the past. so she scheduled a histogram, i think thats what its called where they check to see if your uterus is shaped properly and to check my ovaries. thats tomorrow and im going to ask then. because before my loss i would get ovulation pains and since then nothing and thats how i got pregnant last time i felt it and we dtd and bam i was pregnant!! so hopefully she will put me on it.

awebste thats usually how my AF starts i always feel like it already has and nothing then bam af shows. however when i found out i was pregnant the morning i woke up to test i felt like she had already started and nope i ended up with my bfp! so you're not out until af shows her ugly face for sure! keep me posted!! ill let you know how the appointment goes tomorrow!

9 years ago • Post starter

blahhhh...still nothing! maybe today is the day.....I wish the witch would just show her face!!

9 years ago

13dpo, cycle day 28. Still spotting (pink) and cramping. Bfn with fmu... Looks like we may be gearing up for round two of IUI. AF is going to come today or tomorrow, I just know it.

9 years ago

Im always so early to my appointments lol. Im currently sitting in the waiting room at the drs office!

Well youre not out until shes here! It sucks because if you didnt get pregnant you're waiting for her to show up so you can try again! Its the worst! Keeping my fingers crossed for a bfp or af !

I'm out. Bbt dropped and AF is here. I think I'm going to wait a few months before I try again... Maybe if I lost some weight I'll have a better chance next time. Worth a shot I suppose.

9 years ago

completely defeated, have been crying since i left the drs.

so i was just diagnosed with PCOS. ill update more later on what she said i have a follow up on wednesday to discuss treatments and options that she asked my husband to be at as well. thats all ive got for now ill update later on what all she said today.

Shann11: that wicked witched!! so sorry she showed her ugly face - hugs!!! whatever you choose to do - whether it be try again right away or wait awhile - we will be here to support you!!!

samanthapaigeL HUGS!! so sorry to hear about your awful day......I know lots of women with pcos - do not let this news defeat you or crush your spirit. vent away girl - we are here to listen!!!

afm: no af and haven't tested.....so nothing new.

9 years ago

so hopefully i can type this without crying....

so went it and she started by checking my ovaries and thats when she starting counting how many cysts in each one and they weren't horrible numbers so it could be a lot worse! but she said thats why im not getting pregnant! basically my body keeps gearing up to o and it can't so thats why none of my ovulation tests were good + and even my temps are false. she said that you can get a temp spike and not o with pcos so how awesome! not!

she told me out of all the infertility diagnoses out there this is the best one. so that was good! its just going to take some time. she said an option is metformin. im going to start dieting and exercising more hopefully. just kinda sucks i was really hoping for a bfp before the end of this year and thats not going to happen. just a shitty day.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo