Community post

Discussion

I just feel like its never going to happen.... :/

Husband and I lost in may and I just feel like it's never going to happen and then I cry. Anyone else in the same boat?

3 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

It will happen again, I promise! I had a lose too and it happened again! Cheer up! :)

9 years ago

Hang in there Samantha ur time will come I had amc in September I didn't even know I was pregnant it was so hard to think that I didn't get a chance to meet my lil peanut I was do angry I thought I had done something wrong that it was my fault. With prays n support from God n my DH n family I was able to get thru it I still think of my baby I don't know if I had a big or girl but I named my baby with both boy n girl names. I know my baby is in heaven many may say it wasn't a baby just a fetus but no to my that was my lil baby she was a part of me n meant the world to me. I was scared that I might not be able to get pregnant but God is good I am currently 8 weeks pregnant and couldn't be happier this baby in no way replaces my other child but is a blessing addition to our family. Good luck wish u the best u are in my prayers .

9 years ago

liliamrt_ thank you for your reply. its just really hard.

im a firm believer that everything happens for a reason, and that god doesn't give us anything we can't handle. but at this point i feel like i'm drowning. (im crying while writing this so sorry if it doesn't make much sense!) i prayed for that child so much and have been since and nothing. I have been met with nothing but a crap ton of baby announcements and it hurts even more. not that i would ever wish anything bad at anyone it just makes this terrible jealousy comes out! and then i feel like a terrible person.

each month that goes by it just hurts more and more and we've never wanted something so bad. i just wish it had happened already!

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo