Community post

Discussion

CD 1 October 20th whos with me?

View Full Post

who wants to chat while ttc and so i dont go completely batty lol

CD 1 seeing the RE Wednesday October 29....been trying for over a year! anyone doing anything different this cycle?

praying to see that this cycle

306 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

271 - 280 of 306 Replies | Last Page

on a side note....i felt AWFUL nausea yesterday...and now today I feel ok so far. wtf? i hate waking up everything morning and not knowing what I am going to feel like.

beanie babe graduated to a raspberry yesterday tho - 8 weeks! here's hoping everything is still OK!

9 years ago

woohoo!!! you have a raspberry! lol
lol im 7 weeks today baby is a blueberry lol! and super stuffy! like this weather can't decide what it wants to do....stay cold get warm! urg i now look like roudoph i've used an entire box of tissue at work today.....sucks! on top of that super nauseated! ugh i have an appointment monday where she says all the dos and donts! then ultrasound on wednesday! other than that not much over here! just wish i felt better and i only get one day off this week because they need me to come in on monday and i still have to work before and after my appointment wednesday!

9 years ago • Post starter

2 more days girl!!!!! so excited for you! :)

how's the m/s? mine comes and goes - sick first thing saturday morning....then ok on sunday......this morning again sick before I left for work. currently trying to talk myself out of puking while sitting at my desk :( downed a couple pieces of cheese and now downing water to get something on my stomach.

my waistline is getting quite thick too - pants are starting to become uncomfortable - the bloat is out of control! lol i bought a couple pairs of leggings (thick ones) to wear to work with some longer sweaters.......i should have wore that today instead of dress pants.

aside from that - i am pretty grouchy lol people at work annoy me to no end and I haven't been able to hide my discontent for them very well. mood swings!

9 years ago

well funny story! so saturday i was at work and was talking to one of the drs and collapsed on the ground thankfully he cought me! and i went to the er they said because ive been getting so sick and haven't kept much down my sugars dropped! and to keep hard candy wth me at all times....but.....i got to see the baby!! lol i was so excited to little to hear but saw the heart beat! had an appointment with my ob and she said shes still going to do an ultrasound on wednesday! yay!!hopefully we'll hear something then! hcg was checked in the er and theyer at 57,000! she said since theyve seen a heartbeat thats great! shes not sure if we'll hear anything on wednesday im praying we will! ill post the pic on the other site once im home from work! other than that i have this horrible horrible cold and she gave me a list of meds i can take! so hopefully i start feeling better here soon! def took barf bags from work lol have them all over the place in the cars and at home! lol my pants have been tight since like 5 weeks! lol like my scrub top is soooooooooo not fitting anymore and these boobs holy crap i had to hold them while i walked yesterday! and they're huge!

WAHOOOOO!!! so exciting! did they tell you what the beanie babe was measuring!!

we didn't hear anything either on the 13th - i just saw the flicker on the screen. i am really looking forward to our next appt on the 17th to hear the hb. scared too.....but i don't think that will ever go away.

ill watch for your PIC! :)

9 years ago

they said like two days behind what the er said! only reason being is because the er measured the sac and thats not so acurate! but had my "official" ultrasound today........baby is perfect due date is about september 12th!! heartbeat was 161 bmp! so im guessing girl!!! lol my husband said no way! lol ill post the pic when i get home and my phone isn't dead!! eeek i can't wait till your next appointment how have you been feeling??? i still feel like dog poo!

hahaha YES!!! so awesome! that's a great HB! ours was 138 at 6 weeks 5 days so maybe mine is BOY? lol.

the days are dragging - the 17th needs to get there now!! lol

felt good the last 2 days.......bad insomnia at night and the specific food aversions are still there but my boobs feel a bit better. i get tired quick tho - likely in part due to the insomnia but also because of everything that's going on i am sure. by 2pm im ready for a nap - i race home at 5pm, eat dinner and then in bed by 7:30pm every night. I figured I better start going to bed earlier especially with the insomnia because by 2:30am I am up and can't get back to sleep.

i did buy a fetal doppler tho and it looks like it was delivered today - so maybe I will get to hear the heart beat this weekend if I try. my DH is gonna be peeved that I bought it but I don't care. one of the girls on the cmp site recommended one and it was only 50 bucks so can't hurt to try. 9 weeks 0 days complete tomorrow and into the 10th week (or however you count it....i never know.)

still just praying everything is ok!

9 years ago

Oh I already told my husband were getting one! Lol I'm going to wait a few weeks before ordering it were making our announcement tonight!

Well not telling people yet just doing the photos for it lol

i got mine in the mail and tried it out tonight but no luck finding it...i think its still too early - going to wait a week and see.

announcement pics sound fun!!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo