Community post

Discussion

CD 1 October 20th whos with me?

View Full Post

who wants to chat while ttc and so i dont go completely batty lol

CD 1 seeing the RE Wednesday October 29....been trying for over a year! anyone doing anything different this cycle?

praying to see that this cycle

306 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

211 - 220 of 306 Replies | Last Page

im obsessed with the new car! lol its so cool ok first of all it has wifi....in a car are you serious! lol it givesme random weather reports for my area like if something changes it will also read my text messages! how neat! lol my cousin texted me while we were driving and the entire car made a noise and it let me reply right! lol ok thats about it

um in other news these boobs are driving me crazy! so while iver been working out they've gotten smalled and so has my bett...ok why couldnt my mid section do that! lol but i get these radom waves of soreness in them like it happened in a patient room this morning! i can't kick this nausea (like its currently going on) but at the same time i dont know if its from getting up early or if its from my meds or what but its making me get my hopes up for nothing! ugh i feel like my boobs are sore when i have a bra on but when i take the bra off theyre not....and it was the opposit in my last pregnancy!
in other news another pregnancy annoucement on facebook yesterday if i see another one i might actually snap!

9 years ago • Post starter

ugh isn't that the worst....i don't plan on announcing anything on FB at all....after the process of ttc and then the loss in september I know all too well that there are others like me out there......waiting and wishing to be pregnant and everytime some wanker posts something on Facebook their confidence fades and feelings get hurt. I know I have felt that way every time I have seen someone bragging about their pregnancy. While I am super happy to be pregnant and I am hoping this time around to have a healthy pregnancy - I don't feel the need to shove it in people's faces. Our friends and family that we see face to face will be informed and that will be enough for me.

I sincerely cannot wait for you to test! I really hope this is for you! I am off for my 3rd set of bloodwork tomorrow......just realized today I have no idea how I am supposed to be getting the results of these blood draws. I guess I will have to make an appt with the doc to get the results.....lol didn't even dawn on me before about the results part ha.

in other news - i went to see my best friends baby today and get dog food for my doggie - but aside from that I have been extremely LAZY......curled up in bed with my dog snoozing and snoring.....we are couple of lazy bones! :)

9 years ago

just used my last cb digital test......and it know reads 3+ weeks - I think that's progress!! I had a 1-2 weeks on Dec 20 and a 2-3 weeks last thursday - so I think we are heading in the right direction! Here's hoping the u/s reveals a sticky bean with a hb! just had to share with someone that knows :)

9 years ago

also got a call from the doc tonight regarding my bloodwork - funny how that happened after I posted before i didn't know how I was getting my results lol

dec 27 hcg 1209
dec 29 hcg 2731

i go for more bloodwork on friday - hoping it doubles again. i don't know what to make of these numbers....the ranges i researched are just too large...i think its just the doubling thats the priority. will see! fingers crossed!

9 years ago

your numbers look good! maybe you ovulated earlier?? sometimes they say high numbers are an indication of twins lol but then others say its not so who knows! that is funny how that happened!

yea i thought about never putting anything on facebook the only problem is since we're so far away from family its kinda the only way they can get the updates. with being from such large families we'd be on the phone for days lol and it means i don't have to call my MIL she drives me nuts! along with his youngest sister and mine i can't them lol.

yea idk whats gonna happen i have these moments where i go from thinking i really am to thinking i'm crazy and i'm not pregnant! lol like with the last one i knew as soon as my boobs were hurting i knew that had to be it! but this time idk wth is going on! my boobs hurt then they don't then i'm nauseated then i'm not! t minus 5 days and counting until test day! i really really hope i can make an appointment next week and be put on clomid now since hes going to be gone all of march! i just can't help but feel like i am and its because of the dates everything would fall on lol i know that sounds crazy but its how it happened last time too!

i wish i could've been lazy today! lol i had to work this morning...thats so fun...not! but i had to prick a baby for his newborn screen i always feel so bad! and ended up with a headache from it because that baby was a crier! lol oh my! the lungs on that kid lol so i did take a nap after work so that was nice! lol

so i come from a very large italian family, like so many of us we have to do secret santa because buying for everyone would be a lot! lol so my aunt i guess got me for this and we received our gifts in the mail today from our secret santa and my grandparents! so i posted a picture on facebook awhile ago about this necklace it an origami owl necklace and it in it had a turquoise ribbon for PCOS and a few other things and i mentioned i wanted it! well we open out gifts and on the card attached to mine it says to open the gift then read the card! so i did i was an origami owl necklace but in it had the following charms!
army for my husband
music since thats my passion
family
wings for my mom who passed away two years ago
and a pink and blue ribbon that stands for miscarriage.

in the card she explained all of them and after put that moms taking care of my baby! i cried as soon as i saw the ribbon and as soon as i read the card! its the prettiest thing! i forgot to mention that earlier!

so i come from a very large italian family, like so many of us we have to do secret santa because buying for everyone would be a lot! lol so my aunt i guess got me for this and we received our gifts in the mail today from our secret santa and my grandparents! so i posted a picture on facebook awhile ago about this necklace it an origami owl necklace and it in it had a turquoise ribbon for PCOS and a few other things and i mentioned i wanted it! well we open out gifts and on the card attached to mine it says to open the gift then read the card! so i did i was an origami owl necklace but in it had the following charms!
army for my husband
music since thats my passion
family
wings for my mom who passed away two years ago
and a pink and blue ribbon that stands for miscarriage.

in the card she explained all of them and after put that moms taking care of my baby! i cried as soon as i saw the ribbon and as soon as i read the card! its the prettiest thing! i forgot to mention that earlier!

so in other news my nausea has taken a turn for the worse! normally it only hits about half way through my shift at between 6 and 10 the past few days but its only been nausea and i take a anti nausea when i start work well today i was so annoyed with my co-worker i didn't even have time to think until i stopped and realized i wasn't feeling so hot, so i had some food and water and was fine!

well tonight husband and i went to dinner and we've been there time and time again and walking to the house i started feeling nauseated and i sat on the couch and it just kept getting worse and i finally went into the bathroom and it was game over. and its not like i over ate because i actually ate less than i normally do! so hopefully this is a good sign if not i'm gonna be really mad i'm throwing up for no reason! lol i will say when i came home from work i went to take a nap and took my bra off and they were a little bit more sore than they've been! so crossing fingers!

Happy New Year!!

Whet are you? Lol I tested go look!!!!!!!! Please! Thrown up today and yesterday sitting in the er gettin fluids since I cant keep anything down!

OMG!!!! I see the line!!!!!!! are you testing again tomorrow????????

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo